- Estadio de Mendizorroza
- La Liga TV
- Click to Stream on bet365
- Alaves have won their last two home matches including a 2-1 success over Villarreal a fortnight ago.
- Levante have lost their last four La Liga games.
- The visitors have lost nine of their 17 away trips this season (W4, D4).
Alaves to edge out fading visitors
Alaves’ survival bid suffered a major setback at Eibar last weekend but Javier Calleja’s men can respond this Saturday when they face a Levante side who have lost their last four starts.
Babazorros were trounced 3-0 at Ipurua but remain a point clear of the bottom three after other results went their way. Prior to that disappointment, Alaves registered a decent point at Valencia and back to back home wins, including a 2-1 success over Europa League semi-finalists Villarreal here a fortnight ago.
A return to those kind of performances can see Alaves through this contest, as opponents Levante have faded fast in recent weeks.
Paco Lopez’ charges have also lost nine of their 17 outings on the road this term, so it’s easy to see why the hosts have been installed as favourites at a shade of odds-against.
The last three meetings between the teams have either been drawn or decided by a single goal, so we’re getting behind the home side to clinch a vital three points via a narrow 1-0 score-line, which would see Levante draw a blank for the fifth time in six away matches.
*To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours
- Levante have lost seven of their last nine league matches
- CD Alaves have failed to keep a clean sheet in eight of their last ten Primera Liga home games
Spotlight Insights combine the best data and editorial expertise to give you an extra angle.