- Estadio Nuevo Los Carmenes
- La Liga TV
- Click to Stream on bet365
- Granada have won three of their last four league games after beating Barcelona last time out.
- The hosts have won nine of their 16 La Liga starts at Los Carmenes this season.
- Cadiz have won just one of their last 11 away trips, losing six.
Nazaries to bag tenth home success
Granada pulled off one of the shocks of the season against Barcelona in midweek and Nazaries are taken to follow-up that success at home to Cadiz this weekend.
Goals from Darwin Machis and Jorge Molina stunned the Catalans at Camp Nou as Granada posted their third league win in four and they go into this Sunday’s clash with Cadiz having won nine of their 16 starts at Los Carmenes this term.
A tenth home triumph looks forthcoming at a shade of odds on and Diego Martinez’ men are a confident selection, with the visitors winning just one and losing six of their last 11 league outings on the road.
Cadiz have managed to net in 12 of their 16 away trips though, and that’s factored into our 3-1 correct score forecast with Granada also conceding in their last nine matches in all competitions.
*To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours