- Estadi Ciutat de València
- La Liga TV
- Click to Stream on bet365
- Sevilla have won five of their last six league games (D1).
- Los Palanganas have won six of their last seven meetings with Levante (D1).
- Levante have lost three of their last four La Liga matches.
- Granotas have won just one of their last eight starts at Ciutat de Valencia.
Sevilla to see off fading Levante
Sevilla came from behind to notch a fifth league win from six (D1) away to Real Sociedad on Sunday and Los Palanganas should maintain their outstanding recent form against a fading Levante side in midweek.
Their victory at Anoeta all but secured Champions League football for the Andalusian club next term and with seven games remaining, Julen Lopetegui’s men still aren’t out of the title argument with just six points separating them from leaders Atletico Madrid.
Los Palanganas have won six of their last seven encounters with Levante (D1) and it’s hard to envisage anything but an away success this Wednesday.
Levante’s campaign is petering out rather tamely after three defeats from their last four and Granotas have also won just one of their last eight starts at Ciutat de Valencia (D4, L3).
We’re backing the visitors to coast through this one fairly comfortably and 1-3 is our correct score prediction, as despite their poor claims, Levante have failed to net in just three of their 16 home starts this term.
*To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours