- Orange Vélodrome
- BT Sport 3
- Click to Stream on bet365
- Both teams have scored in four of Strasbourg’s last five away trips
- Marseille have scored in their last six at home, winning five
Hosts to continue Euro push
Marseille are in good shape for a Europa League place next season after winning three of their last four Ligue 1 matches. With out of form Strasbourg visiting on Friday, we’re backing them to continue that run in a high-scoring clash.
Strasbourg have won only one of their last six Ligue 1 games (D1 L4), but they’ve been a high-scoring side of late. Six of the visitors’ last eight games have seen both teams find the net – as have their last five on the spin. On top of that, four of their last five away trips have seen BTTS land.
Marseille have scored in six successive home games – winning five – and both teams have scored in their previous three games. Following that, we’re backing both teams to score in our predictions alongside a 2-1 home win.
- Both teams have scored in six of Strasbourg’s last eight Ligue 1 matches
- Marseille have won and both teams have scored in their last two Ligue 1 games
Spotlight Insights combine the best data and editorial expertise to give you an extra angle.
*To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours