- Estadio de Sao Luis
- Guimaraes have failed to score in their last five away trips.
- Farense have netted just two goals in their last five home outings.
- The hosts are winless in their last eight starts in Faro (D3, L5), while the visitors are seeking their first victory in nine on the road (D2, L6).
Expect a flat encounter in Faro
11 places separate 6th placed Guimaraes and second bottom Farense going into this Thursday’s encounter in Faro, but we’re expecting a close battle with the visitors losing their last six outings on the road.
Bino’s side remain in contention to qualify for the UEFA Conference League but they’ve been hapless on their travels throughout the second half of the campaign, and there’s simply no way they can be supported for this fixture despite the hosts’ current predicament and poor home form.
Farense are without a win in eight on their own turf (D3, L5) which obviously doesn’t bode well for them either this Thursday, though they are unbeaten in their last three league starts overall.
All in all, the match betting looks best left alone for this clash and under 2.5 goals makes plenty of appeal considering the teams’ respective home and away efforts. Remarkably, Guimaraes have failed to net in their last five away trips, while the hosts have scored just two goals in their last five fixtures in Faro.
We look set for less than three to be netted this Thursday and with neither side remotely fancied to bag all three points, we’re also tipping up a 0-0 stalemate in the correct score market.
*To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours
- Guimaraes have failed to score in six of their last eight Primeira Liga away games
- Farense have played nine Primeira Liga home games this season with under 2.5 goals
Spotlight Insights combine the best data and editorial expertise to give you an extra angle.