- Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan
- La Liga TV
- Click to Stream on bet365
- Sevilla have won 13 of their 18 home matches this term (D1, L4), keeping ten clean sheets in the process.
- Alaves have won just one of their last 13 outings on the road, losing eight.
- The visitors have failed to score in three of their last five away trips.
- Three of the last six meetings have resulted in a Sevilla victory to nil.
Sevilla to sign off on a solid note
Sevilla were dealt a shock 4-0 hammering at Villarreal last weekend, but they should return to form on the final day of the season when they square off against Alaves in Andalusia.
Los Palanganas turned in easily their worst performance of the campaign at Estadio de la Ceramica, though we’re happy to put a line through that result here. Julen Lopetegui’s charges have been extremely consistent this term, banking an average of two points per game, and a flop display was perhaps inevitable at some stage following their superb overall effort this season.
Sevilla are guaranteed Champions League football next term and 13 wins from 18 (D1, L4) at Ramon Sanchez has been key to their top four finish and involvement in the title race. Los Palanganas have been rock solid on their own turf, maintaining ten clean sheets and conceding just 11 goals in total.
With Alaves losing eight of their last 13 outings on the road (W1, D4) and failing to net in three of their last five away trips, a Sevilla win to nil is the standout bet for this Sunday’s action.
That’s also been the outcome in three of the last six meetings between the sides and we’re forecasting a 2-0 correct score in favour of the hosts.
*To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours