Born in the south east of Ireland, Simon put his life-long love of football to good use when he started a successful independent blog in 2010. That opened up an alternative route to a career in journalism, and having had work published across a number of sites and publications, Simon joined the staff at Spotlight Sports Group in 2018.
The season’s final round of Premier League fixtures will be contested on Sunday and we’ve been crunching the numbers to find backable patterns that should offer punters plenty of betting potential.
With those key numbers and statistics in mind, we’ve distilled data from the Premier League’s final fixture slate to come up with a selection of betting tips from some of the less favoured markets.
Check out our selections below along with our 26/1 Premier League stat attack acca!
For more detailed analysis of each of Sunday’s games, we recommend you check out our Premier League predictions page.
Best bookmaker for football betting?
All of our tips and prices are quoted with bet365. They have the best range of markets for all of your Premier League betting needs and to suit our stats-based selections. We recommend you sign up for a bet365 account if you want to bet on the Premier League, or you can bet on mobile using their iOS app. New customers can claim up to £100 in bet credits.
26/1 Premier League stat attack acca
Arsenal have Conference League qualification aspirations on the final day of the season, though the Gunners must overcome a tough opponent in Brighton to secure continental football
- Arsenal have been leading at half-time in only three of their 18 Premier League home games this season.
- The Gunners have been level at the interval in 11 of those fixtures.
- Each of the last two meetings between Arsenal and Brighton have been all square at half-time.
Betting tip: Half-time result: draw @11/8
There is more riding on the result for Chelsea at Villa Park, though the hosts will be determined to put on a show for their returning fans in what could develop into a fascinating clash in the Midlands.
- No team has scored more goals inside the first 15 minutes than Aston Villa in the Premier League this season (12).
- Villa were on the scoresheet inside 24 minutes in three of their last four home fixtures.
- A goal was scored inside the opening 26 minutes in two of the last three meetings between Aston Villa and Chelsea at Villa Park.
Betting tip: Early goal before 26:00 minutes @5/6
Leicester City need to go all out for victory at home to Spurs to keep their flickering top-four hopes alive on the campaign’s final day.
- Wilfred Ndidi has made four or more tackles in seven of his last ten appearances for Leicester.
- Ndidi has made five of or more tackles in a game on six separate occasions this season.
- No player has averaged more tackles per game than Wilfred Ndidi in the Premier League this term (3.6).
Betting tip: Wilfred Ndidi over 4.5 tackles @6/5
Liverpool can cement a place in the top-four with a victory over Crystal Palace at Anfield in what will be Roy Hodgson’s last game in charge of the Eagles.
- Liverpool have scored in both halves in three of their last five meetings with Crystal Palace.
- Liverpool have scored in both halves in 15 separate Premier League matches this season – the highest figure in the division.
- Liverpool have notched either side of half time in each of their last four league assignments.
Betting tip: Liverpool to score in both halves @4/7
It’s trophy presentation day at the Etihad Stadium where champions Man City will be aiming to finish their season with another high against Everton.
- Over 1.5 goals have been scored in the second half in eight of Man City’s last nine league games.
- Over 1.5 goals have been notched in the second half in each of the last four meetings between Man City and Everton.
- Only Leicester and Manchester United have scored more second half goals than Manchester City this season.
Betting tip: Over 1.5 second half goals @11/8
More betting news:
To squeeze every drop of value out of today’s Football Predictions and Tomorrow’s Football Predictions we highly recommend you take a look at our Free Bets hub, where you can compare all the best free bets and special offers from the best sportsbooks around.
- 11 hours ago
- Euro 2020
- 1 day ago
- Betting Odds