We’ve decided to change gears for this weekend’s cards and corners predictions and betting tips, and with England’s Premier League taking a back seat due to the FA Cup’s resumption, we’ve turned our attention to other domestic divisions on the continent.
This week, we’ve picked fixtures from Italy’s Serie A, Germany’s Bundesliga, La Liga from Spain and a heavy-hitting contest from the Eredivisie in the Netherlands, and our six selections combine to form a tasty looking 76/1 acca, which you can find below.
We’ve also picked out our best value cards and corner single from the same fixtures. Make sure to check it out further down the page – and remember you can find more betting tips and predictions for the weekend’s action over on our match predictions page.
Best bookmaker for cards and corners betting?
All of our tips and prices are quoted with bet365. They have the best range of markets for cards and corners as well as everything from match and team markets to Asian lines and handicaps for the more experienced bettors. We recommend you sign up for a bet365 account if you want to bet on cards and corners, or you can bet on mobile using their iOS app. New customers can claim up to £100 in bet credits.
76/1 European cards and corners acca
Roma vs Inter Milan (Serie A)
- Both Roma (5.56) and Inter (5.81) rank among the top six teams in Serie A this season for average corners won per game.
- Over 10 corners were awarded to both teams combined in each of Roma and Inter’s Serie A meetings last season.
- Only Bologna (52) have won more corners on the road than Inter (52) in Serie A so far this term.
Betting tip: Over 10.0 corners @6/5
Augsburg vs Stuttgart (Bundesliga)
- Augsburg (2.71) have won fewer corners on average per game than any other Bundesliga team this season.
- Only relegation candidates Arminia Bielefeld (16) have won fewer total corners at home than Augsburg (22) this term.
- Only six clubs have won more corners on the road in the Bundesliga in 2020/21 than Stuttgart (69).
Betting tip: Corner match bet: Stuttgart @8/13
Juventus vs Sassuolo (Serie A)
- Juventus beat the -3.0 corner handicap in both of their Serie A meetings with Sassuolo last season.
- The aggregate corner count from those encounters was 18-5 in Juventus’ favour.
- Only two clubs have won more total corners than Juventus (95) in Serie A this season.
Betting tip: Juventus – 3.0 corner handicap @23/20
Parma vs Lazio (Serie A)
- Parma midfielder Hernani has been booked more than any other player for his club in Serie A this season (four yellows).
- Hernani also ranks second at Parma for average fouls conceded per game (1.4).
- Hernani was cautioned a whopping 10 times in just 27 Serie A starts for Parma last term.
Betting tip: Hernani to get booked @13/8
Real Valladolid vs Valencia (La Liga)
- Just three cards were handed out in each of Valladolid and Valencia’s two La Liga clashes last season.
- Only six clubs have picked up fewer cards on the road than Valencia in La Liga this season (18).
- Real Valladolid are collecting 2.23 yellow cards per La Liga fixture so far this term.
Betting tip: Under 5.5 cards @5/6
Ajax vs PSV (Eredivisie)
- Ajax have won more corners on average per game (9.07) than any other team in the Eredivisie this season.
- Only four clubs in the division have won more corners on average per fixture than PSV (5.5) since the summer.
- The two Eredivisie meetings between Ajax and PSV last season averaged 12.0 corners per 90 minutes.
Betting tip: Over 10.0 total corners @6/5
Best value single: Hugo Guillamón to get booked @6/5
Tough-tackling centre-half Hugo Guillamón has been working hard to establish himself as a regular first teamer at Valencia, though the 20-year-old has already forged a reputation for crossing the line with his challenges.
Remarkably, Guillamón has picked up six yellow cards in just eight La Liga starts for Los Che this term, and the combative defender was cautioned in each of his last five appearances for Valencia overall.