The Premier League kicks off this weekend with a huge fixture and you can make it bigger by claiming the latest free bets and best betting offer for new and existing customers on the match.
Chelsea vs Manchester United Free Bets For New Customers
There’s a high chance you don’t have a Mansion Bet account so this is a great offer to take advantage of.
Chelsea vs Manchester United Betting Offers For Existing Customers
If you’re having a bet on the game but have most bookmaker accounts then take a look at what bookmakers are offering for existing customers below.
We’re predicting goals in our Chelsea vs Manchester predictions so this offer is perfect.
If you fancy a bet on the first goalscorer then Betfred’s double delight & hat-trick heaven is perfect, they offer it on multiple games per week too.
Chelsea vs Manchester United Video Preview
Chelsea vs Manchester United Stats
- Games between Chelsea and Manchester United in the Premier League have produced 232 yellow cards – 17 more than any other fixture in the competition’s history.
- Chelsea are looking to remain unbeaten in their first nine games to a Premier League season for the third time, also doing so in their title winning seasons of 2005-06 and 2014-15.
- Manchester United have lost three of their last six Premier League away games, winning two and drawing one.
- Manchester United have lost eight of their last 13 Premier League games in London (W4 D1) – as many as they’d lost in their previous 39 visits to the capital (W18 D13 L8).
- Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho has lost four of his last five away matches in all competitions against sides he’s formerly managed, including all three at Stamford Bridge against Chelsea as Man Utd manager.
- As well as being the highest scorer in the Premier League this season with seven goals, Chelsea’s Eden Hazard is the first player to record 10 goal involvements in the competition this season (7 goals, 3 assists).
- No player has provided more Premier League assists this season than Chelsea’s Olivier Giroud (4).