Free Super Tips is part of Apsley Group International. The business has expanded rapidly since being founded in 2013 and now employs approximately 40 permanent staff plus freelancers and contributors.
Now majority owned by leading media company Racing Post, the company’s goal is to continue growth and expand into new areas. Our vision is for our brands to be the leading source for betting tips and content, with a focus on data and statistical insights to supplement our content.
About The Role
Working closely with the company directors, you will help to set the overall SEO strategy of the business. You will be responsible for growing the organic search traffic and helping to improve all areas of the business in this area, including content led marketing, design and web development.
You will report to the Head of Marketing and will have the support of a Digital Marketing Executive and in house content team.
The role is ideally suited to an individual keen to take ownership of projects, particularly in relation to business SEO growth.
● Input and implement the SEO strategy of the business
● Identify and execute areas of growth for the business in SEO
● Communicate with other teams in the business to ensure content and products are SEO optimised
● Work closely with the content team to ensure on site content is SEO optimised and best practices are being followed
● Carry out technical and content audits & manage fixes
● Review and track website performance
● Manage external agencies on content led marketing campaigns
● Approve sites for outreach and identify linking opportunities
● Stay up to date with the industry trends, developments and algorithm updates
● Keyword research
● Minimum 1 years experience delivering effective SEO campaigns, either client or agency side
● Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, GMB
● Experience with relevant SEO tools including Google Analytics, Moz, Majestic, Screaming Frog (or similar)
● Excellent understanding of SEO and best practices
● Ability to work both autonomously and within a team
● High level of copy writing ability
● Knowledge of and interest in football and horse racing
● Interest in sports betting (particularly football and horse racing)
● Previous experience working on sports or betting related campaigns
● The role will come with 21 days holiday plus bank holidays and a pension.
● Flexible working hours
● Regular social events
● Smart/casual dress code – except for external meetings
● A relaxed working environment.
● The position can be based in our Bristol office or our London South Bank office.
Location: Bristol or London
Please email CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to apply for the role.
- Fri 11 Aug
- Free Bets and Special Offers
- Thurs 30 Mar