We are looking to employ a part-time team member to primarily work on weekends.
If you have a passion for sport, a keen interest in football and a sound betting knowledge, then this could be a great opportunity for you to join our hard-working team.
- social media assistant – working alongside our inplay tipsters, replying to messages, creating engagement and interacting with followers
- day-to-day running of Twitter, Instagram & YouTube channels
- general website maintenance
- posting daily tips including accumulators
- writing original sports betting content
Skills & Attributes
- availability on weekends
- good written communication skills
- exceptional attention to detail
- ability to work within a team
- keen interest in sports especially football
- an advanced understanding of betting
Preferable but not essential:
- experience of FST and its’ channels
- tipster/gambling experience
- knowledge of various sports
- experience using WordPress websites
- use of Skype
How to apply
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your CV
- Your availability through the week
- 200 words on your interest in football, betting and your club
- Any examples of previous sports betting content you have written
Any applications not including any of these requirements will be disregarded.
You will be paid at a rate of £10 per hour and there will be between 12 and 40 hours of work per week. You can work from home and the position is open to anyone over the age of 18 regardless of where they are based.
We look forward to hearing from you and we will reply to applications as quickly as possible.
- Wed 3 Aug
- Mon 13 Jun