Jose Mourinho returns to his old stomping ground on Sunday when the Portuguese boss takes his Tottenham Hotspur team north to play Manchester United in the Premier League’s biggest game of the weekend.
Fresh from a hattrick of away wins in league and cup, United look like shaking off some of their early-season ring rust, and though the club’s lack of transfer activity off the pitch continues to make headlines, Solskjaer will hope that his team’s football can create a positive spin on Sunday.
Mourinho will be doing his utmost to fan the flames of negativity by masterminding a victory over his former employers however, though it remains to be seen just how fatigued his Tottenham players are after a run of four matches in just eight days.
Ahead of what promises to be an intriguing afternoon at the Theatre of Dreams, we’ve dived head first into the stats to put together a cracking looking 40/1 Bet Builder on bet365. Check it out below!
Remember – you can find a more detailed analysis and extra betting tips for this contest in our Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur predictions.
What is bet365’s Bet Builder?
Bet Builder allows you create the bet YOU want on any football match. You can choose from a list of the most popular markets and once you have added them to your bet, you can calculate the odds from your customised selection.
For example, you could combine first goalscorer, both teams to score, the total number of corners and the full-time result to create one single bet with the price for your multi-part selection.
You can add up to 6 separate markets to your Bet Builder selection, and your odds will update automatically each time you add a new selection.
Once you are finished and happy with your selections, select the price displayed on the Bet Builder slip and your unique bet will be added to your bet slip.
You can read about bet365’s Bet Builder in more detail here and you can sign up to bet365 and get up to £100 in bet credits using the banner below.
Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur Bet Builder tips
Manchester United to win
- Man Utd beat Tottenham in five of the clubs’ last six meetings at Old Trafford.
- Man Utd lost just twice in 18 Premier League games at the Theatre of Dreams since September last year.
- Tottenham won just three of their last 11 Premier League away matches.
Both teams to score
- Both teams scored in 100% of Tottenham’s seven competitive matches this season.
- Both teams scored in each of United’s last four league matches at home.
- Both teams hit the net when United last played Spurs at Old Trafford in December 2019.
Marcus Rashford to score anytime
- Marcus Rashford scored both of United’s goals when they beat Spurs at Old Trafford in last season’s corresponding fixture.
- Rashford notched a superb individual effort in Man Utd’s last Premier League outing at Brighton.
- Marcus Rashford scored three goals in his last three Premier League appearances against Tottenham overall.
Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg to get booked
- Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg was booked on his Premier League debut for Spurs this season.
- Only three players have averaged more fouls per Premier League game than Hojbjerg (3.0) so far this term.
- Hojbjerg was booked 12 times in the Premier League in his last two seasons for his previous club Southampton.
Under 5 total cards in the match
- Just one player was carded when Man Utd and Spurs last faced off in June.
- When the sides last locked horns at Old Trafford in December 2019, just a single player was also cautioned.
- Spurs picked up just one booking late on in their last Premier League match against Newcastle.
Looking for more cards betting tips? Check out our Premier League cards and corners betting tips special with our 35/1 acca here!