Club football returns to screens, pitches and stadiums across Europe this weekend, and as per the norm, FST has been poring over the formbooks and statistics to compile some of the best football bets around ahead of the latest action.
In our new Market Focus feature, we will hone in on one particular market each week to bring you some of our favourite selections for the weekend’s fixtures.
This week, our focus is trained on the always popular both teams to score market, and below, you can find seven games from around the continent where we think goals at either end will be plundered on Saturday.
Make sure to check out our match predictions section to find more exclusive betting tips. Keep reading to see our picks for this week along with our tasty looking 29/1 acca.
Both teams to score predictions
Bayern vs Werder Bremen (Bundesliga)
- Both teams have scored in each of Bayern Munich’s last four matches and in five of their last seven fixtures overall.
- Both teams have registered in six of Werder Bremen’s last seven Bundesliga assignments.
- Both teams have found the net in four of the last six encounters between Bayern Munich and Werder Bremen
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Augsburg (Bundesliga)
- Both teams have scored in seven of Borussia Monchengladbach’s last nine games in all competitions.
- Goals flew in at either end in two of Augsburg’s last three Bundesliga fixtures.
- Both teams have rattled the net in two of the last three Bundesliga meetings between Borussia Monchengladbach and Augsburg.
Hibernian vs Celtic (Scottish Premiership)
- Both teams have scored in each of Hibernian’s last four home matches in all competitions.
- Both teams have hit the net in five of Celtic’s last six fixtures in all competitions.
- Goals were notched by both teams in three of the last five skirmishes between Hibernian and Celtic.
Villarreal vs Real Madrid (La Liga)
- Both teams have scored in four of Villarreal’s last seven domestic and European matches.
- Both teams have registered in 100% of Real Madrid’s last six fixtures in all competitions.
- Both teams got in on the act in 100% of the last five clashes between Villarreal and Real Madrid.
Spezia vs Atalanta (Serie A)
- Spezia have seen both teams score in three of their last four Serie A assignments.
- Atalanta have seen both teams score in eight of their 10 competitive fixtures this term.
- Both teams scored in 100% of Atalanta’s last seven Serie A tests.
Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester City (Premier League)
- Both teams have scored in five of Tottenham’s last seven Premier League matches.
- Goals were scored by both sides in five of Man City’s first seven Premier League fixtures this season.
- Both teams have scored in five of Spurs’ last six home games in all competitions.
Brest vs St. Etienne (Ligue 1)
- Both teams got on the scoresheet in five of Brest’s last seven Ligue 1 encounters.
- St. Etienne have conceded at least once in 100% of their last seven Ligue 1 fixtures.
- Both teams found the net in each of the last two league meetings between Brest and St. Etienne.
Market Focus Acca
A seven-fold featuring our best both teams to score tips from above comes in at a tasty looking 29/1 with bet365. You can back our acca using the banner below.