The Third Round of the FA Cup has long been associated with giant killings and massive upsets, and while there is plenty of potential for some of the underdogs to prevail again this year, other minnows could well come out on the wrong side of a thumping in one of the weekend’s FA Cup mis-matches.
In this week’s Market Focus feature, we’re zeroing in on the best team goals betting options from Saturday and Sunday’s FA Cup Third Round slate of matches, and below we’ve picked out five one-sided looking contests where we expect the goals to flow.
We’ve also combined our favourite team goals predictions into a tasty looking 20/1 accumulator that you can back using the banner further down the page.
As always, we’ll be covering all of the knockout football action with match previews and exclusive betting tips for each game over on our FA Cup predictions page.
For more daily accumulator predictions take a look at our football betting tips today.
Best match goals predictions
- Rotherham were beaten in each of their last seven games, and The Millers will arrive on Merseyside low on confidence on Saturday.
- Everton scored three times when they played Rotherham at Goodison Park in the League Cup in 2018.
- The Toffees have already scored three or more times in six separate matches this season, including their EFL Cup home triumph over lower league Salford City.
Betting tip: Over 2.5 Everton team goals @5/4
- Leeds’ last seven fixtures delivered 4.85 goals per 90 minutes.
- Leeds rattled home five goals in two of their last five Premier League fixtures.
- Crawley conceded a whopping six goals in the last two rounds of the FA Cup, and shipped five goals in the First Round against Tranmere alone.
Betting tip: Over 2.5 Leeds team goals @5/4
- Birmingham have conceded three or more goals in three of their last five games.
- Man City are unbeaten in 12 games in all competitions.
- The Citizens have won six of their last eight home games, scoring 21 times in the process.
Betting tip: Over 2.5 Man City team goals @4/6
- Chelsea have scored three or more goals in 12 separate fixtures already this season.
- Chelsea have scored three or more goals in four of their last six FA Cup home fixtures against lower league opponents.
- Chelsea scored a combined 13 goals in their last two League Cup home games against lower league opposition.
Betting tip: Over 2.5 Chelsea team goals @2/5
- Tottenham have scored two or fewer goals in 11 of their last 14 domestic fixtures.
- There will be little room to manoeuvre and find space on the tight pitch at Marine’s 3000 capacity Travel Arena.
- In the last two seasons, Tottenham have played five cup games against lower league opponents and they scored more than twice in only one of those fixtures.
Betting tip: Under 4.5 Tottenham team goals @5/6
Market Focus Acca
A five-fold featuring our team goals selections from above can be found at 20/1 with bet365. You can add our market focus acca to your betslip by clicking the banner below.