Midweek Champions League action is so closely associated with goals that BT Sport have a whole show dedicated to showing them. That’s reflected in the betting odds, with both teams to score and over 2.5 goals both markets which have seen odds slashed in Europe’s elite competition.
However, that doesn’t mean there’s no way for us to back goals across Tuesday night’s games. With goals widely expected, someone has to score them. That has us turning to team goals in our new Market Focus feature, an often underlooked method of backing a high-scoring clash.
Team goals is similar to the total goals market, you’re just simply predicting how many goals one side will score. Below you can see our selections for Tuesday’s most clinical sides, as we’ve built a 31/1 accumulator out of the night’s Champions League and Championship action.
For more daily accumulator predictions take a look at our football betting tips today
Team Goals predictions
Over 1.5 Salzburg goals vs Lokomotiv Moscow (Champions League)
- Lokomotiv Moscow have conceded twice in four of their last five home Champions League games
- Salzburg have scored at least twice in five of their six Champions League games this term
- These two drew 2-2 when they met in Austria earlier in the group
Over 1.5 Bournemouth goals vs Preston (Championship)
- Preston have conceded seven times in their last two games
- The visitors have let in at least two goals in five of their last seven
- Bournemouth have scored two or more in their last four Championship games
Over 1.5 Atletico Madrid goals vs Bayern Munich (Champions League)
- Bayern Munich conceded twice in their last European away game at Salzburg
- Atletico Madrid have won nine of their last 11 home games in this competition
- The Spaniards have scored two or more in eight of those victories
Over 1.5 Borussia Monchengladbach goals vs Inter Milan (Champions League)
- Only Bayern Munich have scored more than Glabach’s 14 Champions League goals in the group stage
- Inter have conceded two or more in three of their four games
- Gladbach have scored at least twice in every Champions League game so far this term
Over 1.5 Man City team goals vs Porto (Champions League)
- City have won 9-2 across their last three meetings with Porto, scoring at least twice in each
- Pep Guardiola’s side have scored 10 times in four Champions League group games so far
- City have won seven of their last eight Champions League games
- Porto’s last Champions League defeat at home was a 4-1 thrashing by Liverpool
Over 1.5 Brentford goals vs Rotherham (Championship)
- Rotherham have shipped at least two goals in each of their last two games
- The Millers have been beaten in seven of their eight clashes with top half sides so far
- When Rotherham were last in the Championship in 2018/19 they conceded nine times over two meetings with Brentford
Market Focus Acca
A six-fold featuring our six team goals selections can be found at 31/1 with bet365. You can add our six-fold to your betslip by clicking the banner below.
More FST News: