The Premier League fixtures are coming thick and fast now, and with the first round of midweek action out of the way our attentions turn to Sunday’s quartet of top flight action.
The intensity really ramps up at 16:30 though as rivalries are renewed at Old Trafford, with old enemies Leeds visiting Manchester United. Finally, you can sit back and end the weekend with a Midlands derby between West Brom and Aston Villa at the Hawthorns.
While many of our football tips focus on match results and goals, we’re not ones to pass up on value and you can find a lot of it in the cards and corners markets. They require a little extra leg work, but that’s what we’re here for!
Ahead of the Sunday’s Premier League fixtures, we’ve dived head first into the numbers once again to bring you the very best cards and corners betting tips and predictions this week, which we’ve combined into a tasty looking X/1 accumulator!
Not satisfied with just cards and corners predictions? You can find the rest of our betting tips over on our Premier League predictions page.
Best bookmaker for cards and corners betting?
All of our tips and prices are quoted with bet365. They have the best range of markets for cards and corners as well as everything from match and team markets to Asian lines and handicaps for the more experienced bettors. We recommend you sign up for a bet365 account if you want to bet on cards and corners, or you can bet on mobile using their iOS app. New customers can claim up to £100 in bet credits.
17/2 Premier League cards and corners acca
Brighton vs Sheffield United
- Brighton have collected 23 cards (20 yellow, 3 red) in 13 Premier League matches this season.
- 13 of these have come in six games at the Amex Stadium.
- The Seagulls have picked up more yellow cards at home than any other Premier League side this season.
Betting tip: Brighton over 1.5 team cards @ 11/10
Tottenham vs Leicester
- No other team has seen the opposition carded more than Spurs this season.
- Tottenham’s opponents have averaged 2.16 cards per game at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium this term.
- Leicester have been booked 2.5 times per game away from home this season.
Betting tip: Leicester over 1.5 team cards @ 8/15
Manchester United vs Leeds
- Leeds United’s away games have averaged just 9.83 corners per game.
- Only three of Manchester United’s 12 Premier League games this season have featured 11 corners or more.
- Manchester United’s league games this term have averaged 9.41 corners per game.
Betting tip: Under 11 corners @ 8/11
West Brom vs Aston Villa
- Aston Villa’s away games this season have averaged 5.0 cards per game.
- West Brom’s six home Premier League games this term have seen 21 cards shown (20 yellow, 1 red)
- Only Fulham (27) and Leicester (28) have picked up more cards than Aston Villa this season.
Betting tip: Over 3.5 cards @ 8/11
Best value single: Matty Cash to be booked @ 9/2
Aston Villa right back Matty Cash returns from a one-match suspension in midweek, and that tells you all you need to know about the defender’s discipline this season.
The 23-year-old has been booked in five of his ten Premier League appearances this term, including each of his last two outings. He’ll come up against a West Brom side that have seen their opponents carded 11 times in six matches at the Hawthorns, and with a fiery Midlands derby expected that number is expected to rise significantly.
More FST News: