- Opel Arena
- BT Sport 3
- Click to Stream on bet365
- Mainz have scored in their last five games
- Bayern have seen both teams score in 73% of their matches
Bayern to seal title
Bayern Munich are a win away from their ninth consecutive Bundesliga title, with the champions likely to get over the line when they visit Mainz on Saturday.
Bayern are heavy favourites for this clash, but they face a Mainz side who have pulled away from danger after a six-game unbeaten run. The hosts have scored in each of their last five, which should see them scare the visitors.
The champions have seen both teams score in 73% of their Bundesliga matches this season. They’re a much more vulnerable side defensively, which should allow Mainz in to get a goal.
We’re backing both teams to score in this clash, while we’re going for a 3-1 win for Bayern given that they’ve won 11 of 15 trips this season.
- Both teams have scored in 22 of Bayern Munich’s 30 Bundesliga games this season
- Bayern Munich to win and both teams to score has copped in four of their last five Bundesliga meetings with Mainz
Spotlight Insights combine the best data and editorial expertise to give you an extra angle.
*To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours