- Stadio Alfredo di Stefano
- La Liga TV
- Click to Stream on bet365
- Real Madrid are unbeaten in their last 13 La Liga games, winning nine.
- Los Blancos have won seven of the last eight meetings between the sides.
- Osasuna have conceded just five goals in their last seven league starts.
Workmanlike win expected for Los Blancos
Osasuna have progressed into a solid mid-table outfit of late, but Los Rojillos are likely to come up short against Real Madrid at Estadio Alfredo di Stefano.
The visitors have lost just one of their last seven (W3, D3), though that defeat was last time out against Celta Vigo at Balaidos (2-1).
Real Madrid have dropped some crucial points over the last fortnight in goalless against Getafe and Real Betis, however, they’ve won five of their last seven here (D2) and are unbeaten in their last 13 La Liga outings overall (W9, D4).
Los Blancos are too short at around 4/11 to warrant serious interest, though combining a home victory with under 2.5 goals rates an attractive wager.
The champions won’t find this easy against an Osasuna side who have conceded just five goals in their last seven fixtures and Real’s aforementioned stalemates show that they’re hardly firing on all fronts at present.
Zinedine Zidane’s men should have enough to outpoint the plucky visitors though and we’re forecasting a workmanlike 1-0 success for the hosts.
*To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours
- 11 of Osasuna’s 16 away matches in the Primera Liga this season have ended with under 2.5 goals
Spotlight Insights combine the best data and editorial expertise to give you an extra angle.