Born in the south east of Ireland, Simon put his life-long love of football to good use when he started a successful independent blog in 2010. That opened up an alternative route to a career in journalism, and having had work published across a number of sites and publications, Simon joined the staff at Spotlight Sports Group in 2018.
Both teams to score or BTTS is one of the most popular football bets because it’s a very simple market to understand. To win, you need both teams to score one goal or more in your selected fixture.
The final result of the game is irrelevant – the game can finish 5-1, 5-4, 3-3, 2-1, or 1-1. As long as both teams have scored, you will win your bet.
Below we will compile a weekly, updated list of the best fixtures to bet on in the BTTS markets ahead of the action-packed mid-week and weekend football schedules. Make sure to bookmark this page that will be regularly refreshed with new matches. If you want both teams to score accumulators then check out our main both teams to score tips area of the site where we upload a BTTS acca every day!
Check out this week’s selections below:
Wolves vs Brighton (Premier League) – Mar 7th
Brighton hope to break out of their miserable winless streak in the Premier League when they visit Wolves on Saturday.
- Both teams have scored in 71% of Wolves’ home games.
- Both teams have scored in 64% of Brighton’s home games.
- Wolves have only failed to score in 7% of their home matches.
- Brighton have only kept clean sheets in 14% of their away matches.
Read our detailed Wolves vs Brighton betting tips and predictions in our expert’s match preview here.
Nice vs Monaco (Ligue 1) – Mar 7th
The away side are still to really get going under their new coach but can they kickstart their season here in the Derby de la Côte d’Azur?
- 86% of Nice’s home games have seen both teams score.
- 62% of Monaco’s away games have seen both teams score.
- Nice have scored in all of their home matches.
- Monaco have only failed to score in 19% of the Ligue 1 games.
Check out our comprehensive Nice vs Monaco predictions and match preview for more betting tips here.
Vitesse vs Twente (Eredivisie) – Mar 7th
Vitesse and Twente hope to recover this weekend following back to back defeats in the Eredivisie and it’s the hosts that claim the title of the bookmakers’ favourites to win.
- Both teams have scored in 67% of Vitesse’s home games.
- Both teams have scored in 58% of Twente’s away games.
- Vitesse have only failed to score in 17% of their home games.
- Twente have only kept clean sheets in 17% of their away games.
Read our Vitesse vs Twente match predictions for more exclusive Dutch football betting tips.
Seattle Sounders vs Columbus Crew (MLS) – Mar 8th
Giants from the West and East lock horns in the MLS this weekend as Seattle Sounders play host to Columbus Crew.
- Columbus Crew scored 39 goals in the MLS last season.
- Seattle Sounders scored 52 goals in the MLS last season.
- Seattle Sounders conceded 50 goals last season.
- Columbus Crew conceded 36 goals last season.
For more Seattle Sounders vs Columbus Crew predictions, read our comprehensive match preview for the game.
Belenenses vs Famalicao (Primeira Liga) – Mar 8th
Hosts Belenenses look to make it four games without defeat in the Primeira Liga this weekend when they take on a Famailcao side that ended their winless run in midweek.
- 64% of Famalicao’s away games have seen both teams score.
- Famalicao score an average of 1.36 goals per away game.
- Famalicao concede an average of 1.73 goals per away game.
- Belenenses concede an average of 1.73 goals per home game.
Read our Belenenses vs Famalicao match predictions for more exclusive football betting tips.
Ross County vs Rangers (Premiership) – Mar 8th
Can the Gers bounce back from their slump?
- 62% of Ross County’s home games have seen both teams score.
- 57% of Rangers’ away games have seen both teams score.
- Rangers have scored in all of their away games this season.
- Ross County have only failed to score in 15% of their home games.
View our Ross County vs Rangers predictions and betting tips in our detailed match preview here.
A 6-fold both teams to score accumulator featuring our BTTS selections above comes in at 29/1 with bet365!
- 1 day ago
- 1 day ago