Both teams to score or BTTS is one of the most popular football bets because it’s a very simple market to understand. To win, you need both teams to score one goal or more in your selected fixture.
The final result of the game is irrelevant – the game can finish 5-1, 5-4, 3-3, 2-1, or 1-1. As long as both teams have scored, you will win your bet.
Below we will compile a weekly, updated list of the best fixtures to bet on in the BTTS markets ahead of the action-packed mid-week and weekend football schedules. Make sure to bookmark this page that will be regularly refreshed with new matches.
Check out this week’s selections below:
Man Utd vs Inter (Friendly) – July 20th
Can the English side make it three wins from three in pre-season when they take on Italian side Inter Milan in the International Champions Cup at the Singapore National Stadium?
- Both teams scored in Inter’s last friendly against Lugano.
- Man Utd have scored six goals in their two friendlies heading into the ICC.
- Both teams have scored in four of Inter’s last six matches in all competitions.
Read our detailed Man Utd vs Inter predictions, match preview and betting tips here.
Vasco da Gama vs Fluminense (Serie A) – July 20th
Plenty of action is expected in what should be a very entertaining game between local rivals Vasco and Fluminense in Serie A on Saturday.
- Both teams have scored in four of Vasco’s last five home games.
- Both teams have scored in Fluminense’s last two matches.
- Both teams have scored in four of Fluminense’s last five away games.
Click here to read our Vasco da Gama vs Fluminense predictions, match preview and betting tips.
Hamilton vs Partick Thistle (League Cup) – July 20th
Hamilton have the home advantage in Saturday’s League Cup tie against Partick Thistle, where we are expecting a close and competitive ninety minutes.
- Hamilton have scored ten goals in their last five games.
- Partick Thistle have scored in each of their last six matches.
- Four of the last seven meetings between these two clubs have seen both teams score.
Read our detailed Hamilton vs Partick Thistle predictions, match preview and betting tips here.
Arsenal vs Fiorentina (Friendly) – July 20th
Can Arsenal extend their pre-season winning run when they face Fiorentina in the International Champions Cup at the at Bank of America Stadium?
- Both teams have scored in each of Arsenal’s five ICC matches.
- Both teams have scored in five of Arsenal’s last six matches in all competitions.
- Fiorentina have only kept one clean sheet in their last eight matches.
Check out our comprehensive Arsenal vs Fiorentina predictions and match preview for more betting tips here.
St. Gallen vs Luzern (Super League) – July 20th
St. Gallen and Luzern finished last season on the same points and both will be aiming to improve upon mid-table finishes in the 2019/20 campaign,
- Four of the last six meetings between the two clubs have seen both teams score.
- Three of Luzern’s last five matches have seen both teams score.
- Four of St. Gallen’s last six matches have seen both teams score.
Read our St. Gallen vs Luzern predictions, match preview and betting tips here.
Real Salt Lake vs Minnesota Utd (MLS) – July 21st
Two of the Western Conference’s playoff hopefuls go head to head in the MLS on Sunday as Real Salt Lake play host to Minnesota United,
- Three of the pair’s previous five meetings have seen both teams score and over 2.5 goals.
- Both teams scored and over 2.5 goals were produced in four of Minnesota United’s last six matches.
- Real Salt Lake have only failed to score in two of their last six matches.
Check out our comprehensive Real Salt Lake vs Minnesota Utd predictions and match preview for more betting tips here.
A 6-fold both teams to score accumulator featuring our BTTS selections above comes in at 16/1 with bet365! Click the banner below to bet now!
Check out all the other match previews, predictions and betting tips for all other upcoming fixtures here.