Bundesliga leaders Bayern Munich are stampeding towards their 8th German league title on the spin this season, and while their next piece of domestic silverware is almost in the bag, they can’t afford to take their foot off the pedal against Borussia Monchengladbach on Saturday evening.
Marco Rose’s talented young Die Fohlen outfit are one of only four Bundesliga teams to have beaten Bayern so far this term, and with Robert Lewandowski and Thomas Muller absent for the hosts, Gladbach will feel that they have a huge chance to win at the Allianz Arena for the second season running.
Bayern aren’t exactly lacking in depth however, and Hansi Flick has a whole host of seasoned superstars in reserve waiting for their chance to shine. With revenge on the agenda, the champions will be going for the jugular on Saturday evening – and that should in turn make for a thrilling German top flight encounter.
With that in mind, we’ve delved into all the stats and facts and put together tasty looking 20/1 bet365 Bet Builder for Saturday’s action! You can find the rest of our Bayern Munich vs Borussia Monchengladbach predictions here too.
What is bet365’s Bet Builder?
Bet Builder allows you create the bet YOU want on any football match. You can choose from a list of the most popular markets and once you have added them to your bet, you can calculate the odds from your customised selection.
For example, you could combine first goalscorer, both teams to score, the total number of corners and the full-time result to create one single bet with the price for your multi-part selection.
You can add up to 6 separate markets to your Bet Builder selection, and your odds will update automatically each time you add a new selection.
Once you are finished and happy with your selections, select the price displayed on the Bet Builder slip and your unique bet will be added to your bet slip.
You can read about bet365’s Bet Builder in more detail here and you can sign up to bet365 and get up to £100 in bet credits using the banner below.
Bayern Munich vs Borussia Monchengladbach Bet Builder Tips
Bayern Munich to win
- Bayern Munich won 16 of their last 17 games in all competitions
- Bayern came out on top in 10 of their last 11 matches at home.
- The Bavarians were beaten in the Bundesliga at the Allianz Arena on just two occasions since August 2018.
- Gladbach won just one of their last four German top tier fixtures.
Over 3 goals for both teams combined
- Bayern Munich’s matches have averaged 4.2 goals per 90 minutes since the restart.
- A minimum of three goals were scored in each of the last five meetings between Bayern and Gladbach – those fixtures averaged 4.2 goals per game.
- Bayern Munich (48) have scored more goals at home than any other Bundesliga club so far this season.
- Over 3.5 goals hit the net in 60% of Bayern’s home matches to date in 2019/20.
Serge Gnabry to score anytime
- With Thomas Muller and Robert Lewandowski suspended, Sergy Gnabry becomes one of Bayern’s most important attacking outlets.
- Gnabry is Bayern’s second leading marksman in the Bundesliga this season with 12 goals. The 24-year-old has notched 19 goals in all competitions.
- Gnabry bagged one of Bayern’s goals in their 5-1 win over Gladbach in 2018/19.
Stefan Lainer to get booked
- Stefan Lainer has been booked eight times in the Bundesliga already this season – making him Gladbach’s most carded player.
- Gladbach committed an average of 12.6 fouls per Bundesliga fixture so far in 2019/20.
- Lainer has picked up a yellow card once every 294 minutes in the league this season.
Both teams to score
- Both teams found the net in four of the last five meetings between Bayern Munich and Gladbach.
- Goals were plundered by both teams in four of Bayern’s last seven home games in all competitions.
- Bayern kept a clean sheet in less than half (47%) of their Bundesliga home matches in 2019/20.
- Both teams registered in four of Gladbach’s last six away assignments.
Under 10 corners for both teams combined
- Under 10 corners were awarded to both teams combined in four of the last five tussles between Bayern and Gladbach.
- Those same five contests averaged just 6.8 corners per 90 minutes.
- Gladbach won five or fewer corners in two of their last three Bundesliga away games.
- Gladbach won a combined eight corners in total in their last five meetings with Bayern.
Bayern Munich vs Borussia Monchengladbach Bet Builder Odds
By adding these selections to your own Bet Builder using the banner below, you come away with a massive 20/1 bet to sink your teeth into on Saturday evening. Just click below and add the corresponding selections (or some of your own) to your very own bet365 Bet Builder.
More FST News