After a chaotic, turbulent and downright gloomy week in the world of sport, with major events being cancelled on an unprecedented scale all over the globe, we find ourselves facing slim pickings on the footballing scene for the foreseeable future.
All of the top five European leagues have been suspended, along with the likes of the English Football League, the Scottish Football League, all Dutch football, all Portuguese football and a host of other leagues.
So, with televised football on the brink of shutting up shop, we best make the most of what we have left!
BT Sport 1’s National League clash between promotion chasing Halifax Town and the relegation threatened Ebbsfleet United now emerges as the standout fixture in Saturday’s calendar. Halifax can move up to third with a win over an Ebbsfleet side that lie four points adrift of safety right now, but can The Shaymen get the job done?
We’ve put together a tasty looking 10/1 Bet Builder on bet365 to brighten up these dark times!
What is bet365 Bet Builder?
Bet Builder allows you create the bet YOU want on any football match. You can choose from a list of the most popular markets and once you have added them to your bet, you can calculate the odds from your customised selection.
For example, you could combine first goalscorer, both teams to score, the total number of corners and the full-time result to create one single bet with the price for your multi-part selection.
You can add up to 6 separate markets to your Bet Builder selection, and your odds will update automatically each time you add a new selection.
Once you are finished and happy with your selections, select the price displayed on the Bet Builder slip and your unique bet will be added to your bet slip.
You can read about bet365’s Bet Builder in more detail here and you can sign up to bet365 and get up to £100 in bet credits using the banner below.
Halifax vs Ebbsfleet Town Bet Builder Tips
Halifax to Win
- Halifax come into this game having won four of their last six meetings with Ebbsfleet United.
- The Shaymen have won five of their last seven home games in the National League.
- Ebbsfleet United have averaged just 1.02 points per game in the National League this season.
Under 2 Goals
- Ebbsfleet have scored fewer goals than any other National League side, netting just 46 times in 39 games.
- Three of Halifax’s last four league games have seen fewer than two goals scored, with an average of 1.25 goals per game during this run.
- Three of Ebbsfleet’s last five National League games have seen under two goals, including each of their last two outings.
Half-Time Score – 0-0
- Halifax have been goalless at the break in six of their home league games this season – 32% of their outings.
- Five of Ebbsfleet’s away games this season have been 0-0 at half-time.
- Four of Ebbsfleet’s last five National League games have seen 0-0 at the interval.
Halifax vs Ebbsfleet Town Bet Builder Odds
By adding these selections to your own Bet Builder using the banner below, you come away with a generous looking 10/1 Bet Builder to add some interest to this BT Sport televised clash. Just click below and add the corresponding selections (or some of your own) to your very own bet365 Bet Builder.