With Serie A and the Bundesliga starting up we finally have a full selection of football from the top European leagues. We have another packed Sunday evening ahead with plenty of enticing games, so we’ve put together a five-fold accumulator from Sunday evening’s continental action. All five selections build on picks from our free football predictions.
Our five-fold spans Serie A, La Liga, Ligue 1 and the Bundesliga and clocks in at 48/1. However, read on to find out how to get even bigger potential returns on your European accumulators!
Sunday European Accumulator Tip
- Bayer Leverkusen to win at Wolfsburg
- Sassuolo to win vs Cagliari
- Real Madrid to win at Real Sociedad
- Juventus to win & BTTS vs Sampdoria
- Marseille to win vs Lille
You can back this selection at 48/1, but with bet365’s soccer accumulator bonus your returns are boosted depending on the size of your bet. This fivefold would qualify you for a 12% bonus. The more legs you add, the bigger the boost.
What is bet365’s soccer accumulator bonus?
Ok – here’s how bet365’s exciting offer works:
Place a pre-match accumulator of three or more selections on the standard full time result, both teams to score and results/both teams to score markets from a number of selected leagues and competitions – and if your bet is successful, bet365 will add a bonus of between 5% and 70% to your returns!
The bonus amount is dependent on your number of selections. The more legs you put in your acca, the higher the potential bonus will be! The bonus breakdown works as follow:
Below we’ve listed the leagues and competitions that bet365’s soccer accumulator bonus applies to:
- English Premier League
- English Championship
- English League 1
- English League 2
- English FA Cup (from First Round onwards)
- English EFL Cup
- Scottish Premiership
- Spanish Primera Liga
- German Bundesliga I
- Italian Serie A
- French Ligue 1
- UEFA Champions League (from Group Stage onwards)
- UEFA Europa League (from Group Stage onwards)
FST’s Sunday European Accumulator
Wolfsburg vs Bayer Leverkusen
Bayer Leverkusen to win
- Bayer Leverkusen have won on their last four Bundesliga trips to Wolfsburg
- Leverkusen won ten of their 17 Bundesliga away games last season
- Wolfsburg won only four of their 17 home games last season
- The hosts won once against the top six at home last term, losing three times
Sassuolo vs Cagliari
Sassuolo to win
- Sassuolo scored 28 goals in their final 13 matches last season
- The Neroverdi averaged 2.3 goals per home game last term
- Cagliari have conceded 11 goals in their last four visits to the MAPEI
- The Sardinians lost each of their final three away trips last season
Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid
Real Madrid to win
- Real Madrid lost only three La Liga matches in 2019-20
- The Spanish champions claimed a 2-1 victory here back in June.
- Real Sociedad didn’t have the greatest time after the restart, losing three of their last five home league games.
- Real kick off their season with 10 wins from their last 11 in La Liga.
Juventus vs Sampdoria
Juventus to win and both teams to score
- Juventus have won nine of the last 11 clashes between these two sides
- Sampdoria lost all but one of their visits to the top-half sides last term.
- Juventus kept one clean sheet in their final 10 Serie A games last term
- Samp have failed to score in just two of their previous 10 league trips.
Marseille vs Lille
Marseille to win
- Marseille have won eight of the last 12 meetings with Lille
- Lille lost home and away to Marseille last season
- The visitors lost all four clashes with the top two last term
- Lille failed to win any of their visits to their fellow top-six sides
Terms and conditions
bet365‘s fantastic Soccer Accumulator Offer Bonus includes the top domestic leagues in Europe along with the group and knockout stages of the Champions League. You can earn a bonus of up to 70% if you place accumulators on selected competitions including the Premier League, Serie A, Primera Liga, Bundesliga 1 and French Ligue 1, Champions League and Europa League. Place a pre-match accumulator with bet365 of 3 or more selections on the standard Full Time Result, Both Teams to Score or Result/Both Teams To Score markets combining teams in any of these competitions and, if successful, the relevant bonus will be added to your returns.
The bonus will not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, the bonus will be calculated based on the remaining active stake. Where all selections within the bet have been marked as won and this has been Cashed Out for the full return value, the bonus will apply and the maximum bonus that you can receive is £100,000 or currency equivalent. If a qualifying bet is edited using the Edit Bet feature, the bonus will be calculated based on the new stake. Where a bet has been edited to include or amend a selection for an event that is In-Play, the bonus will no longer apply.
Bets placed with Bet Credits, Double Chance bets or combination bets with bonuses such as Lucky 15’s or Lucky 31’s do not apply for this offer.
T&Cs apply. Only available to new and eligible customers.
More FST News: