It’s easy to get caught up in all the drama surrounding the top five European leagues, especially given the endless Premier League hype. However, Sunday night brings us a packed schedule from around the continent, which has plenty of value options.
While you’ll likely be following the big clashes involving AC Milan, Arsenal and Real Madrid, we have a few other bets to consider when putting together your Sunday evening accumulator, with these five tips coming together to produce a 26/1 accumulator.
See each of our more obscure tips below, along with analysis for each game.
Horsens vs Sonderjyske
7pm, Danish Superliga
- Horsens have lost five of their opening seven games in the Danish Superliga this term
- Sonderjyske are top after winning three of their last five
- The visitors have scored twice in four of their last five games
- Horsens have scored just 0.57 goals per game this season
PSV vs Willem II
7pm, Dutch Eredivisie
PSV -1 Handicap
- Willem II have lost three of their last four matches.
- The visitors have conceded 10 times in that run and scored only twice
- Willem II are winless in six in all competitions.
- PSV have won by at least two goals in three of their last four league games including a 4-0 home win last weekend
Valerenga vs Odd
7:30pm, Norway Eliteserien
- Valerenga have won four of their last five home games
- Odd have been beaten in three of their last five trips
- Six of the last seven meetings between these two have been won by the home side (D1)
- Valerenga have won seven of their 11 home games this season (D4)
Cercle Brugge vs Zulte-Waragem
7:45pm, Belgian First Division
Cercle Brugge win
- Zulte have lost three of their last four games
- Cercle Brugge have won three of their last five league games
- The hosts have won back-to-back home games, scoring eight times
- Zulte haven’t won against any of the 14 sides above them in the table (D2 L7)
- Cercle Brugge have won all four clashes with sides below them
Virtus Entella vs Lecce
8pm, Italian Serie B
Both Teams to Score
- Each of Lecce’s last four games have seen both teams score
- Three of Virtus Entella’s last four games have seen BTTS land
- The hosts have failed to keep a clean sheet at home this season
- Lecce have scored in six of their last seven away trips
More FST News: