Content Editor at Free Super Tips, Alex was born in the shadow of Old Trafford and is an avid Man Utd fan. After graduating from university he combined his love of football, writing and betting to join FST and now closely follows goings-on in all of the top European leagues.
Jose Mourinho welcomes another of his former employers to the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Sunday as Chelsea make the trip across London in the last Premier League game before Christmas.
There are plenty of undercurrents that make this the highest profile clash of the weekend. Spurs are enjoying a resurgence under Mourinho and know that a win would see them leapfrog Chelsea, who are in a bit of a slump right now, into a top four position. That, along with Frank Lampard facing off against his long-time manager, makes it our pick of the bunch for an FST Odds On That special.
You can sign up for Betfair below to get access to our special OOT request this weekend.
Remember, you can check out all our Tottenham vs Chelsea predictions here.
Tottenham vs Chelsea OOT Predictions
Chelsea Most Corners
- Tottenham have averaged just 3.4 Premier League corners per game under Mourinho.
- Since Mourinho’s appointment, Spurs have won fewer corners than their opponents in three out of five league games.
- Only four clubs have averaged more corners per game than Chelsea this season (6.12)
You can find all our other Premier League corners and cards predictions here.
Chelsea Over 0.5 Goals
- Tottenham have conceded in 15 of their 17 Premier League games this season.
- Chelsea have scored in 14 of their 17 Premier League outings this season, including all but one of their away matches.
Dele Alli to Score
- Dele Alli has scored five goals in his last four Premier League meetings with Chelsea.
- Alli has found the net four times since Jose Mourinho took charge last month.
Looking for more goalscorer betting tips? Check out our dedicated Anytime Goalscorer predictions for the weekend here.
Over 3.5 Cards
- Tottenham’s Premier League games this season have averaged 4.12 cards per game.
- Only Arsenal (40) have picked up more yellow cards than Tottenham (38) in the Premier League this season.
Tottenham Over 1.5 Goals
- Spurs have scored at least two goals in four of the five Premier League games since Mourinho’s appointment, averaging 3.8 goals per game.
- Six of Chelsea’s eight away games in the Premier League this season have seen them concede at least two goals.
FST’s 14/1 OOT Special
- 1 day ago
- Betting Odds
- 2 days ago
- Betting Odds