Content Editor at Free Super Tips, Alex was born in the shadow of Old Trafford and is an avid Man Utd fan. After graduating from university he combined his love of football, writing and betting to join FST and now closely follows goings-on in all of the top European leagues.
bet365’s Tournament Predictor offers users the chance to win up to £1,000,000 for correctly predicting the results of World Cup fixtures, which kicks off on Sunday with Qatar vs Ecuador.
As with all great games, it’s incredibly simple to get involved:
How to play bet365’s Tournament Predictor
- Sign up or log in to your bet365 account using the banner below
- Head to the World Cup 2022 section and click “Free Games”
- Predict the final standings in the Group Stage and the winner of each game of the knockout phase
- Collect points for each correct prediction
How much can you win with bet365’s Tournament Predictor?
The £1 million jackpot prize is awarded if you predict every single result correctly, but even if you don’t manage that the top spot on the leaderboard will receive a huge £100,000.
Prizes are paid for the top 10,000 leaderboard places, so there is plenty up for grabs!
Do bet365 have any other offers and games?
bet365 have really upped their game for the new season, introducing a host of new offers and games to sink your teeth into. Here’s a quick rundown of what’s available:
- bet365’s 6 Scores Challenge
- Daily Bet Boosts and Super Boosts
- 2 Goals Ahead Early Payout – Get your selections paid out early if the team you back goes two goals ahead.
- Golden Goals – Reveal up to five matches each week and win free bets depending on how many goals are in each game.
- League Winner Early Payout – Get your outright bets settled early if the team you back goes 10 points clear.
- Fantasy Sports betting – Create a team of 6 players and enter leagues for the chance to win cash prizes.
Full Terms & Conditions
Only one entry is permitted per person. Entries close at kick-off of the first scheduled fixture of the tournament on Sunday 20th November 2022. Entries can be edited or reset up until the start of the tournament. Once the tournament starts, no changes can be made.
The Jackpot prize value displayed for a perfect predictor is the maximum available based on a single winner and will be reduced in the event of a shared prize-pool. If more than one entrant submits a perfect predictor, the total amount of applicable prize-money will be shared equally between all entrants involved.
Entry to Tournament Predictor is separate from standard bet placement and all bet365 offers do not apply.
- For full details on gameplay, please refer to the Tournament Predictor rules.
- You are responsible for any tax obligations (reporting and / or tax settlement) that are applicable in your jurisdiction in relation to any deposits, stakes or entry fees or any winnings/prizes or losses as the case may be. Prize values displayed are exclusive of any tax deductions (where applicable).
- Tournament Predictor is available at the discretion of bet365 and bet365 makes no guarantees regarding its availability. bet365 will not be responsible if Tournament Predictor feature is not available for technical reasons.
- bet365 reserves the right to reclaim any prize-money awarded for a Tournament Predictor entry if the outcome of a fixture within the relevant game was determined in error.
- bet365 reserves the right to accept or decline any Tournament Predictor entry.
- bet365 reserves the right to amend, suspend or remove the Tournament Predictor feature (or any part of it) for any event, fixture or customer.
- bet365 reserves the right to remove the Tournament Predictor feature for any customer or group of customers where it has reasonable grounds to believe that the customer or groups of customers is misusing the feature.
Build better bets with our free betting tips, predictions and accumulators, every day.
More betting news:
- 9 hours ago
- FIFA World Cup
- 2 days ago
- Big Wins