- Estadio Nuevo Los Carmenes
- La Liga TV
- Click to Stream on bet365
- Granada have won nine of their 18 home matches this season (D3, L6).
- Getafe have lost 11 of their 18 away trips (W3, D4), including eight of their last ten.
- Granada have won the last two meetings including a 0-1 success at Coliseum Alfonso Perez back in October.
Punt small on Granada to end four game losing streak
Granada have lost their last four games but Diego Martinez’ side are backed to end their campaign on a high note when they entertain Getafe this Sunday evening.
Remarkably, Granada’s last victory came against Barcelona at Camp Nou (1-2) towards the end of last month, which makes their sudden downturn quite inexplicable considering most teams would be buoyed by such a great result.
Nazaries have certainly been inconsistent this term, although they’ve enjoyed a decent season on the main, capped by a tremendous run to the Europa League quarter-finals.
They will surely want to finish the campaign with three points and after nine wins from 18 starts at Los Carmenes, the hosts look decent value at just under 2/1 to beat a Getafe side who have lost 11 of their 18 away trips this season including eight of their last ten.
Granada have also won the last two meetings between the sides including a 0-1 success at Coliseum Alfonso Perez back in October, so we’re tipping up the home side here for small stakes alongside a 2-1 correct score prediction.
*To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours