- Juventus Stadium
- Premier Sports 1
- Click to Stream on bet365
- AC Milan have scored 1.94 goals per away game in Serie A
- Juve have scored in 88% of their home league games
Decisive evening for Milan
Serie A’s Champions League battle is going down to the wire and these two sides sit just two points clear of fifth with four games to play. This clash is massive in the chase for the top four, as neither can afford to miss out.
Juventus can’t fathom going from nine consecutive titles to the Europa League, while AC Milan led the way for a good chunk of the season before a bad spell saw them fall off the pace.
Milan have Serie A’s best away record, scoring 1.94 per game on the road. However, they meet a Juve side who have notched 2.1 goals per home match, hitting the back of the net in 88% of their home outings in Serie A.
Both sides pack a punch going forward and given that a win would put either side on the verge of securing Champions League football we expect the pair to both get forward and find the net.
- Both teams had scored by the break the last time these two met in Serie A
- Juventus have played five Serie A home games this season with over 3.5 goals
Spotlight Insights combine the best data and editorial expertise to give you an extra angle.
To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.