- Exploria Stadium
- Click to Stream on bet365
- Orlando City have won three of their last five home MLS contests (Drawing two) and have conceded just one goal at Exploria Stadium.
- Orlando City have won all three games since Daryl Dike rejoined, scoring ten goals in them.
- New York Red Bulls have lost four of their five MLS games in 2021, drawing the other.
- NYRB have conceded at least three goals in three of their five MLS away games.
Dike can pray on depleted Red Bulls defence
Orlando City are within touching distance of the Eastern Conference summit in second as they play host to seventh-placed New York Red Bulls this weekend.
The Lions are unbeaten at home and taking on a side that has collected just one away point all season – so it looks pretty straightforward.
The addition of Daryl Dike in mid-June has given Orlando City a goalscoring boost with the team firing on all cylinders since his return from his loan spell at Barnsley.
Dike has bagged two goals in less than two and a half games, but his presence has galvanised others with Orlando going from an average of 1.1 goals per game prior to his arrival to 1.8 goals per game now.
It looks highly likely that Dike and his teammates can feast upon a Red Bulls defence that is raw and prone to errors that lead to goals.
Gerhard Struber’s side have shipped ten in total from five road trips, conceding at least three on three separate occasions (twice against New England and once vs LA Galaxy), and this could be a similar story against an attack at least as potent as those teams possess.
We forecast a high-scoring affair that Orlando should win and will pounce on the odds of the Lions scoring at least three goals in the game.
The Red Bulls are beset by injuries in defence and midfield, so this has the potential to get ugly, but we will settle for a 3-0 correct score prediction.
*To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.
- 13 Aug
- 13 Aug