Born in the south east of Ireland, Simon put his life-long love of football to good use when he started a successful independent blog in 2010. That opened up an alternative route to a career in journalism, and having had work published across a number of sites and publications, Simon joined the staff at Spotlight Sports Group in 2018.
After an achingly long five-month interval, the Europa League finally kicks back into gear this week with the resumption of the competition’s Last 16 stage.
There is a mammoth eight-game programme of high-octane continental football to look forward to in the UEL’s mid-week schedule, but today we’re turning our focus to the quartet of compelling looking contests pencilled in for Thursday evening.
With places in the tournament’s quarter finals up for grabs, eight teams will battle it out tomorrow for a spot in UEFA’s summer festival of football in Germany later this month.
Below, our expert tipsters have put together a tasty looking four-fold accumulator featuring games from Thursday’s Europa League fixtures that comes in at a whopping 39/1 – but wait…..it gets even better.
Read on to find out more!
Thursday’s 39/1 accumulator tip
- Bayer Leverkusen to win and both teams to score vs Rangers
- Both teams to score in Sevilla vs Roma
- Wolves to win vs Olympiakos
- FC Basel to win and both teams to score vs Eintracht Frankfurt
Our accumulator tip is normally 39/1, but with bet365’s soccer accumulator bonus your winnings will be boosted by 10% if it lands! That makes this acca a massive 42.9/1!
Plus, if you add in more legs you can boost your potential winnings by up to 70%.
What is bet365’s soccer accumulator bonus?
Ok – here’s how bet365’s exciting offer works:
Place a pre-match accumulator of three or more selections on the standard full time result, both teams to score and results/both teams to score markets from a number of selected leagues and competitions – and if your bet is successful, bet365 will add a bonus of between 5% and 70% to your returns!
The bonus amount is dependent on your number of selections. The more legs you put in your acca, the higher the potential bonus will be! The bonus breakdown works as follow:
Below we’ve listed the leagues and competitions that bet365’s soccer accumulator bonus applies to:
- English Premier League
- English Championship
- English League 1
- English League 2
- English FA Cup (from First Round onwards)
- English EFL Cup
- Scottish Premiership
- Spanish Primera Liga
- German Bundesliga I
- Italian Serie A
- French Ligue 1
- UEFA Champions League (from Group Stage onwards)
- UEFA Europa League (from Group Stage onwards)
FST’s Thursday acca
With the cracking offer above available, our analysts have put together a four-fold accumulator built around eligible selections from Thursday’s Europa League fixtures that comes in at 29/1, and remember – if our acca lands, bet365 will add a 10% bonus to your winnings!
Bayer Leverkusen to win and both teams to score
- Rangers have scored in each of their last four trips in the Europa League.
- Bayer Leverkusen have seen both teams score in six of their last seven Europa League games.
- The hosts have won and conceded in each of their last three European matches.
- Bayer Leverkusen won nine of their last 11 competitive matches at home.
Both teams to score
- Roma have scored 23 times across their last eight matches.
- The Giallorossi have scored twice in each of their last eight games.
- The visitors have seen both teams score in three of their last four Europa League trips.
- Sevilla have scored 15 times in eight Europa League games this term.
Wolves to win
- Wolves have won six of their seven home games in the Europa League
- The hosts have conceded in just one of their last eight home matches in all competitions
- Wolves won to nil on five occasions in nine games post-restart
- Olympiakos went out of the Champions League with just one win, losing all three away trips
FC Basel to win and both teams to score
- Basel have won six of their last seven Europa League games.
- The hosts have won their last six home games in the Europa League.
- Basel have won five of seven home games in all competitions.
- Frankfurt have scored in 21 of their last 22 away games in this competition.
Terms and conditions
More FST news
- 11 hours ago
- 1 day ago