Sunday is looking like a day of bumper action for the Premier League and the rest of Europe, with four English top flight games being played out alongside a host of top teams from Italy and Spain.
Both Barcelona and Real Madrid are in action as they vie for the La Liga title, with a total of four Spanish top flight games scheduled. Meanwhile, in Italy we have the chance to watch Inter Milan and Atalanta ahead of the marquee event as Napoli take on AS Roma at the San Paolo.
So, to get you in the mood our expert tipsters have put together a huge 84/1 accumulator – but wait… It gets better.
Remember, you can check out the rest of our football tips here.
Sunday’s 84/1 accumulator tip
- Newcastle to win vs West Ham
- Manchester City to win at Southampton
- Both teams to score in Villarreal vs Barcelona
- Inter Milan to win and both teams to score vs Bologna
- Atalanta to win and both teams to score at Cagliari
- Napoli to win vs Roma
This comes to 84/1 as a standard accumulator selection, but with bet365’s soccer accumulator bonus you winnings will be boosted by 15% if it lands! That takes this acca up to a massive 96/1!
Plus, if you add in even more legs you can boost your potential winnings by up to 70%!
What is bet365’s soccer accumulator bonus?
Ok – here’s how bet365’s exciting offer works:
Place a pre-match accumulator of three ore more selections on the standard full time result, both teams to score and results/both teams to score markets from a number of selected leagues and competitions – and if your bet is successful, bet365 will add a bonus of between 5% and 70% to your returns!
The bonus amount is dependent on your number of selections. The more legs you put in your acca, the higher the potential bonus will be! The bonus breakdown works as follow:
Below we’ve listed the leagues and competitions that bet365’s soccer accumulator bonus applies to:
- English Premier League
- English Championship
- English League 1
- English League 2
- English FA Cup (from First Round onwards)
- English EFL Cup
- Scottish Premiership
- Spanish Primera Liga
- German Bundesliga I
- Italian Serie A
- French Ligue 1
- UEFA Champions League (from Group Stage onwards)
- UEFA Europa League (from Group Stage onwards)
FST’s European acca
To take advantage of this exciting offer, we’ve put together a six-fold accumulator on eligible selections from across Europe’s top leagues on Sunday. Remember, if your six-fold lands bet365 will add a 15% bonus to your winnings!
Newcastle to win
- Newcastle have lost just two of their last 15 Premier League home games.
- West Ham have lost each of their last seven away games in the Premier League.
- The Hammers have failed to score in half of their league road trips this season.
Inter Milan to win & BTTS
- 76% of Bologna’s Serie A games this season have seen both teams score.
- Five of Inter Milan’s last six at home have seen both teams score.
- Inter have won three of their last four meetings with Bologna.
Atalanta to win & BTTS
- Atalanta have won each of their last five away games in all competitions and seven of their last eight in Serie A.
- Cagliari have lost four of their last six home matches.
- Atalanta have seen both teams score in 12 of their 18 Serie A wins this season.
Manchester City to win
- Manchester City have won each of their last seven meetings with Southampton.
- The Citizens have won nine of their last 11 games in all competitions.
- Southampton have only won one of their last six matches at St Mary’s Stadium.
Napoli to win
- Napoli have won three of their last four league games at the San Paolo.
- The hosts have won six of their last seven Serie A matches.
- Roma have lost three of their last four away games in Serie A, conceding 11 goals in the process.
Both teams to score
- Villarreal have scored in each of their last seven La Liga games and have failed to find the net just twice at home this season.
- Barcelona have scored in 27 of their 33 La Liga matches this season.
- Both teams have scored in five of the last seven meetings between these two clubs.
Terms and conditions
More FST news: