The 2019/20 Premier League season reaches its climax on Sunday where the campaign’s final 10 fixtures will be contested on what promises to be a dramatic final day of top-flight football.
With plenty to play for at both ends of the table, a gripping finale is in store – and running alongside the more popular match result and goals markets for the games are the often overlooked but equally lucrative corners and cards options offered by the bookies.
Those particular markets require some extra elbow-grease and research to find trends worth backing – and that can sometimes be a little off-putting.
However, at FST we’ve done all the hard work to bring you the very best value in the corners and cards markets this week – and below, we’ve compiled a five-fold accumulator based on our research that comes in at a tasty 15/1 for a selection of Sunday’s games.
Don’t forget – you can also find all of our match previews and betting tips for the division’s final round of matches on our Premier League predictions page.
Best bookmaker for cards and corners betting?
All of our tips and prices are quoted with bet365. They have the best range of markets for cards and corners as well as everything from match and team markets to Asian lines and handicaps for the more experienced bettors. We recommend you sign up for a bet365 account if you want to bet on cards and corners, or you can bet on mobile using their iOS app. New customers can claim up to £100 in bet credits.
- Only Man City (7.81) and Liverpool (6.84) have won more corners per game on average than Chelsea (6.59) in the Premier League this season.
- Only Man City (2.62) have conceded fewer corners per game on average than the Blues (3.51) in the Premier League this term.
- Chelsea won more corners than their opponents in three of their last four league matches at Stamford Bridge. The aggregate count from those games was 24-12 in Chelsea’s favour.
Betting Tip: Chelsea corner match bet @4/9
- Only Arsenal (88) have picked up more cards than Tottenham (83) in the Premier League so far this season.
- Spurs have collected an average of 2.33 cards per Premier League away game in 2019/20.
- Despite beating them 4-0, Spurs collected more cards than Palace when the teams last met in September.
Betting Tip: Tottenham +0.0 alternative card handicap @8/11
- A whopping eight players were booked when Leicester and Man Utd last faced off at the King Power Stadium.
- With a top four place on the line, tensions and tempers are expected to strained on Sunday.
- Only Arsenal, Tottenham and Everton have collected more cards away from home in the Premier League than Man Utd (39) this season.
Betting Tip: Over 4.5 total cards @6/5
- Man City have won more corners per game on average (7.81) than any other Premier League club this season.
- Norwich City (6.95) have conceded more corners per game on average than any other Premier League team this term.
- Man City won 16 corners to Norwich’s three when the teams last met at Carrow Road in September last year.
Betting Tip: Man City -6.0 corner handicap @21/20
- With a total of just 39 cards this season, Liverpool are statistically the Premier League’s best behaved club this term.
- Not a single player was carded when Liverpool and Newcastle last met in September.
- Just four cards were shown in total in the clubs’ last two meetings at St. James’ Park.
Betting Tip: Under 2.5 total cards @1/2
FST’s Corners and Cards Acca
Single bets are all well and good, but everyone loves a cheeky odds-boosting acca! This weekend we’ve gone for a tasty looking 16/1 5-fold featuring our Premier League selections from above.