After making its long-awaited comeback a week ago, the fußball keeps on coming this weekend and there is another jampacked programme of Bundesliga fixtures to look forward to over the coming days.
Today, we’re focusing on Saturday’s schedule, where five mouth-watering Deutsche top flight tussles will be contested across Germany on what promises to be another thrilling day of high-octane action.
There is certainly plenty to get excited about for fans and punters alike – and with that in mind, we’ve compiled a list of our favourite Bundesliga OddsOnThat (#OOT) selections from Saturday’s fixtures on Betfair.
Check them out below.
Remember – we’ll be covering all the German top-flight action extensively with match previews and tips for each game on our Bundesliga predictions page.
What is Betfair’s #OddsOnThat?
Betfair’s Odds on That feature allows you create a customised multiples bet based on your own unique picks ahead of a particular football match. You can choose from a huge variety of markets and once you have decided on your selection, you can request a price for your acca from Betfair on Twitter using the #OddsOnThat hashtag.
Bundesliga #OOT selections
Kai Havertz to score, Leverkusen to score in both halves, Charles Aranguiz to be carded @ 16/1
In one of Saturday’s most compelling bouts, 5th placed Bayer Leverkusen visit Gladbach in 3rd in an encounter that could prove to be a pivotal fixture in the race for Champions League qualification this season.
- Kai Havertz scored twice in Leverkusen’s 4-1 win at Werder Bremen last weekend.
- Leverkusen scored in both halves in 46% of their Bundesliga fixtures so far this season – the third highest figure in the division.
- Bayer averaged 2.73 goals per 90 minutes across their last 14 games in all competitions.
- Gladbach failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their last nine Bundesliga matches.
- Combative Chilean midfielder Charles Aranguiz has averaged 2.1 tackles per game for Leverkusen this season.
Freiburg to Win; BTTS; 3+ corners for each team & 2+ cards for each team @16/1
After securing a more than useful point at title outsiders Leipzig last week, Freiburg should be armed with plenty of confidence ahead of their clash with second from bottom Werder Bremen.
- Relegation candidates Werder Bremen were beaten in 12 of their last 13 Bundesliga matches.
- Freiburg won two of their last three Bundesliga home games.
- Remarkably, Werder Bremen scored in all but two of their 13 away games this term.
- Freiburg’s matches have averaged 11.08 corners per 90 minutes this term – the 5th highest corner count per game in the division.
- Bremen won five corners when they played Freiburg earlier this season in a 2-2 draw.
Hoffenheim Win 1-0; 2-0 or 2-1 @11/4
After they were humbled last week at home to Hertha Berlin, Hoffenheim will have some demons to exorcise away at bottom club Paderborn and Die Kraichgauer look favourites to complete the league double over their hosts this weekend.
- Hoffenheim were unbeaten in nine of their last 11 Bundesliga away games.
- Under 2.5 goals were scored in five of their last six away matches.
- Hoffenheim have conceded fewer goals on the road than any other Bundesliga team this term (12 in 12 games).
- Struggling Paderborn failed to score in two of their last three fixtures.
- Hoffenheim beat Paderborn 3-0 in the reverse Bundesliga fixture between the pair in November last year.
Dortmund to Win; Dortmund Most Corners & Wolfsburg Most Cards @5/1
Title chasing Borussia Dortmund need to maintain their superb form to keep up their pursuit of league leaders Bayern Munich at the summit of the Bundesliga. A robust Wolfsburg side have the tools to test their championship credentials however.
- Dortmund are on a five-match winning streak in the Bundesliga, and have won eight of their last nine games overall.
- Dortmund won eight of their last nine meetings with Wolfsburg.
- Only Bayern Munich (7.38) and Eintracht Frankfurt (6.44) have won more corners on average per game than Dortmund (6.12) this season.
- With 27 yellows and one red card, Borussia Dortmund are statistically the best-behaved team in the Bundesliga this term.
- In comparison, Wolfsburg have amassed 47 bookings and two red cards in the same period. Three Wolfsburg players were cautioned to Dortmund’s one when the sides last met in November.
Bayern Munich to win both halves & Robert Lewandowski to score 2 or more goals @7/2
Defending champions and current league leaders Bayern Munich are expected to flex their considerable muscle at home to an out of sorts Frankfurt side in Saturday’s evening kick off at the Allianz Arena.
- Robert Lewandowski kept up his incredible scoring rate with another goal last weekend against Union Berlin, taking his tally to 13 goals in his last 12 starts for Bayern.
- Lewandowski has scored two or more goals on 11 separate occasions already this season.
- Bayern won both halves in six of their 13 Bundesliga home games to date in 2019/20.
- The Bavarians won 20 of their last 24 league matches at the Allianz Arena and led at HT/FT in a further 14 of those games.
- Bayern have scored more first half goals (32) than any other Bundesliga team this season and more second half goals (43) than all but one of the other clubs in the division.
More FST News: