Attentions swing to Premier League pursuits again this weekend following some exciting mid-week continental distractions, and on Sunday, supporters have four cracking top-flight fixtures to look forward to.
Outside the usual favourite match results and goals markets this weekend, there are some potentially lucrative cards and corners options to delve in to, and while they do require a bit of extra leg work to research, they often contain a lot of extra value.
Ahead of the Sunday’s Premier League fixtures, we’ve dived head first into the numbers once again to bring you the very best cards and corners betting tips and predictions this week, which we’ve combined into a tasty looking 14/1 accumulator!
Not satisfied with just cards and corners predictions? You can find the rest of our betting tips over on our Premier League predictions page.
Best bookmaker for cards and corners betting?
All of our tips and prices are quoted with bet365. They have the best range of markets for cards and corners as well as everything from match and team markets to Asian lines and handicaps for the more experienced bettors. We recommend you sign up for a bet365 account if you want to bet on cards and corners, or you can bet on mobile using their iOS app. New customers can claim up to £100 in bet credits.
West Brom vs Tottenham Hotstpur
- Only two clubs have collected fewer cards than West Brom (eight) in the Premier League so far this season.
- Tottenham have also gathered just eight cards in total in seven games since the 2020/21 Premier League campaign kicked-off.
- Spurs had just one player booked in their last two Premier League away matches (Man Utd and Burnley).
Betting tip: Under 3.5 Cards @10/11
Leicester City vs Wolves
- Leicester have picked up more cards (17) than any other Premier League club so far this term.
- In contrast, Wolves have collected fewer cards (four) than any other team in the division.
- When Leicester and Wolves last played in February, the Foxes picked up five cards to Wanderers’ two.
Betting tip: Leicester City +0.0 Card Handicap @6/5
Manchester City vs Liverpool
- Both Man City and Liverpool rank among the bottom six for total cards collected so far this season after seven rounds of games (Man City nine, Liverpool six).
- Man City and Liverpool’s Premier League clashes last season averaged 3.0 cards per game.
- Both City (10.0) and Liverpool (9.3) rank in the bottom three for average fouls conceded per 90 mintues this term.
Betting tip: Under 4.5 Cards @8/11
Arsenal vs Aston Villa
- Arsenal are winning an average of just 6.0 corners per home game so far this season.
- An average of 8.5 corners combined were award to the teams in Aston Villa’s away assignments so far this term.
- Aston Villa conceded just seven corners combined in their two Premier League away games since the summer.
Betting tip: Under 11.0 total corners @6/5
All of our Premier League cards and corners predictions from above can be combined into a tasty looking 14/1 acca. You can add our accumulator to your betslip using the banner below.
Best value single: Jonny Evans to be booked
Veteran centre-half Jonny Evans has been a rock at the back for Leicester City in recent seasons, though the ex-Man Utd star’s intense will to win means he regularly tackles his way into the referee’s notebook.
Evans has made just four Premier League appearances for the Foxes this term, and remarkably, the hard-hitting 32-year old was shown a yellow card in three of his run-outs. The Northern Ireland international will come up against physically imposing Wolves striker Raul Jimenez on Sunday, and with the outcome of their individual battle key, we think Evans is worth backing in the cards market again.