There is another full slate of top flight fixtures to keep you busy this weekend, but our Premier League cards and corners predictions hone in on Saturday’s five fixtures.
We’ve distilled the numbers and stats to bring you some of the best very best cards and corners betting tips and predictions this week, which we’ve combined into a tasty looking 42/1 accumulator!
Not satisfied with just cards and corners predictions? You can find the rest of our betting tips over on our Premier League predictions page.
Best bookmaker for cards and corners betting?
All of our tips and prices are quoted with bet365. They have the best range of markets for cards and corners as well as everything from match and team markets to Asian lines and handicaps for the more experienced bettors. We recommend you sign up for a bet365 account if you want to bet on cards and corners, or you can bet on mobile using their iOS app. New customers can claim up to £100 in bet credits.
42/1 Premier League cards and corners acca
- West Brom have won fewer corners than any other Premier League team so far this season (63).
- The Baggies have won a total of just 16 corners away from home so far this term.
- Wolves meanwhile, rank 10th this season for average corners won per game (5.06).
Betting tip: Under 10.0 total corners @1/1
- Only Liverpool (16) have collected fewer Premier League cards than West Ham so far this season (19).
- Just seven of West Ham’s 19 cards were picked up in fixtures at the London Stadium.
- Burnley have gathered 55% of their total cautions this season in their Premier League away matches (12 out of 22).
Betting tip: Burnley +0.0 card handicap @13/10
- Only three Premier League clubs have won more corners than Leeds so far this season (103).
- Leeds are averaging a healthy 6.38 corners per Premier League home fixture this term.
- Brighton conceded 22 corners in their last three Premier League away matches.
Betting tip: Leeds -1.0 corner handicap @5/6
- Only six Premier League clubs have conceded fewer corners on average per home game than Fulham this season (4.5).
- Chelsea have won an average of 5.88 corners per away game this season, though they have also conceded an average of 5.5 corners per away game.
- Fulham have conceded fewer corners than Tottenham, Southampton and Chelsea so far this term.
Betting tip: Fulham +3.0 corner handicap @5/6
- Leicester have collected more cards than any other Premier League team so far this season (35).
- Just 10 of Southampton’s 25 cards this season were picked up in fixtures away from St. Mary’s Stadium this term.
- Only three clubs have amassed more cards in Premier League home games than Leicester since the summer.
Betting tip: Leicester +0.0 card handicap @13/10
Best value single: Yves Bissouma to get booked @13/5
Key Seagulls midfielder Yves Bissouma returns to the fold this weekend having served his suspension, and with a clean rap sheet to work off the Mali international looks ready to get right back down to business against Leeds.
The tough-tackling 24-year-old has picked up card every 229.5 minutes on average so far this season, and with the Albion anchorman’s workload likely to be hefty at Elland Road, Bissouma could challenge his way into the referee’s notebook again.