With the festive football season in full swing, the Premier League has been cranked into overdrive and after Saturday’s slate of fixtures is complete, there is another quartet of tantalising top-flight tussles to tuck into on Sunday.
The action kicks-off at 12:00 when Marcelo Bielsa’s thrilling Leeds outfit host Sean Dyche’s dogged Burnley at Elland Road, before West Ham and Brighton lock horns a little later in game two at 14:15.
Champions and favourites to retain their crown Liverpool, host Sam Allardyce and West Brom at Anfield at 16:30, before Wolves and Tottenham go head-to-head at Molineux in the day’s climactic contest at 19:15.
While many of our football tips focus on match results and goals, we’re not ones to look the other way when we spot some value and you can find a lot of it in the cards and corners markets. They require a little extra leg work, but as always, we’re here to do the heavy lifting for you.
Ahead of the Sunday’s Premier League fixtures, we’ve dived head first into the numbers once again to bring you the very best cards and corners betting tips and predictions this week, which we’ve combined into a tasty looking 18/1 accumulator!
Not satisfied with just cards and corners predictions? You can find the rest of our betting tips over on our Premier League predictions page.
Best bookmaker for cards and corners betting?
All of our tips and prices are quoted with bet365. They have the best range of markets for cards and corners as well as everything from match and team markets to Asian lines and handicaps for the more experienced bettors. We recommend you sign up for a bet365 account if you want to bet on cards and corners, or you can bet on mobile using their iOS app. New customers can claim up to £100 in bet credits.
18/1 Premier League cards and corners acca
Leeds vs Burnley
- Burnley have won fewer corners on average per game than any other Premier League team this season (3.85)
- In contrast, only three Premier League clubs have won more corners on average per game than Leeds this term (6.00).
- Burnley have only won a combined nine corners in their last three Premier League away fixtures.
Betting tip: Leeds -3.0 corner handicap @10/11
West Ham vs Brighton
- Only three Premier League clubs have picked up fewer total cards than West Ham so far this season (18).
- Brighton however, have collected fewer yellow cards on the road than any other Premier League team bar Liverpool this season (6).
- The Premier League encounters between West Ham and Brighton last term averaged just 2.0 cards per game.
Betting tip: Under 3.5 cards @8/13
Liverpool vs West Brom
- Liverpool have collected fewer cards than any other team in the Premier League so far this season (10).
- In comparison, West Brom have picked up 23 cards in total since the campaign got underway.
- The Baggies had a man sent off in Sam Allardyce’s first game in charge against Aston Villa last week.
Betting tip: West Brom – 1.0 card handicap @ 11/5
Wolves vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Tottenham have only won a combined three corners on their last two trips to play Wolves at Molineux.
- Only Fulham, Newcastle, West Brom and Burnley have won fewer corners than Tottenham in the Premier League this season (61).
- Wolves have won more corners than Tottenham in each of the clubs’ last four Premier League meetings.
Betting tip: Corner match bet: Wolves @20/21
Best value single: Conor Gallagher to get booked @9/4
West Brom will expect to be run ragged at Anfield by champions Liverpool on Sunday, though their manager Big Sam – a fan of aggressive, combative football – will want his players to throw their weight around in an attempt to disrupt their host’s flow on Merseyside.
In what promises to be an intensely contested midfield battleground, Baggies youngster Conor Gallagher looks a prime candidate to see some action. With four cautions already this term, the 20-year-old is already Albion’s most carded Premier League player and with usual enforcer Jake Livermore out suspended, Gallagher will have even more work to get though.