This weekend brings the first Premier League action of 2021, with games spread across the first four days of the New Year. The busiest of the four is Saturday, with four games back-to-back.
Cards and corners are key parts of the game and have a wide-range of markets available, despite not being the most popular. However, we think that gives us the chance to find some value and we have a 15/1 fourfold for Saturday’s games along with a 10/3 best value single. You can see both below!
Best bookmaker for cards and corners betting?
All of our tips and prices are quoted with bet365. They have the best range of markets for cards and corners as well as everything from match and team markets to Asian lines and handicaps for the more experienced bettors. We recommend you sign up for a bet365 account if you want to bet on cards and corners, or you can bet on mobile using their iOS app. New customers can claim up to £100 in bet credits.
- Leeds have the third-highest average possession in the Premier League this term and should pen in the hosts, who will wait for chances to counter
- So far this season Leeds have averaged 6.1 corners per game, racking up 5.88 per away game
- Spurs have conceded 5.86 corners per home game this season
Betting tip: Over 4.5 Leeds corners @ 4/6
- The Blades have conceded an average of eight corners per game on the road this season
- In their last four games the Blades have twice conceded 14 corners
- While Sheffield United have won the corner count at Arsenal and Chelsea, they’ve finished way behind in visits to West Brom, Brighton, Southampton and Villa
Betting tip: Crystal Palace -2 corner handicap @ 6/5
- Wolves have conceded more corners per game away from home (5.25) than they’ve had in their favour (4.1)
- Brighton have conceded just four corners per game in the league this season
- The Seagull have conceded just 2.6 corners per game at home, while they’ve recorded 6.1 per match at the Amex
Betting tip: Brighton corners match bet @ 8/11
- Only four sides have picked up fewer yellows cards at home than West Brom this term
- The Baggies didn’t get a single booking in their midweek hammering by Leeds
- Arsenal have the sixth-highest number of cards in the league this season
- The visitors have picked up the most bookings in five of their last six games
Betting tip: Arsenal +0.0 card handicap
Best Value Single: Enda Stevens to be booked
Sheffield United have one of the worst disciplinary records of any Premier League side after picking up 30 cards over the course of the campaign so far. That’s set to increase this weekend, as only three sides have been fouled more often than Crystal Palace and their tricky wingers.
Enda Stevens is worth paying particular attention to, with the Irishman picking up three bookings in his last eight games. He’s likely to have it tough with Andros Townsend on his side, with Wilfried Zaha likely to drift over in support.
Despite his recent card-happy nature, the Blades poor discipline and the threat Palace possess, Stevens is priced up at 10/3 with bet365 to be booked in this weekend’s clash.
More FST News: