Attentions swing back to Premier League pursuits again this weekend following some exciting mid-week actin on the continent, and on Saturday, supporters have four cracking top-flight fixtures to look forward to.
Outside the usual favourite match results and goals markets this weekend, there are some potentially lucrative cards and corners options to delve in to, and while they do require a bit of extra leg work to research, they often contain a lot of extra value.
Ahead of the Saturday’s Premier League fixtures, we’ve dived head first into the numbers once again to bring you the very best cards and corners betting tips and predictions this week, which we’ve combined into a tasty looking x/1 accumulator!
Not satisfied with just cards and corners predictions? You can find the rest of our betting tips over on our Premier League predictions page.
Best bookmaker for cards and corners betting?
All of our tips and prices are quoted with bet365. They have the best range of markets for cards and corners as well as everything from match and team markets to Asian lines and handicaps for the more experienced bettors. We recommend you sign up for a bet365 account if you want to bet on cards and corners, or you can bet on mobile using their iOS app. New customers can claim up to £100 in bet credits.
- Liverpool won 10 corners to Brighton’s six when the Reds last visited the AMEX Stadium in July.
- Only Man City and Chelsea have won more corners away from home than Liverpool so far this season (25).
- Liverpool won 10 corners to their opponent’s three in their last Premier League outing against Leicester.
Betting tip: Liverpool –2.0 corner handicap @21/20
- Man City have won only 10 corners combined in their three Premier League home matches this season.
- The Citizens conceded just 11 corners to their opponents in the same games.
- Only Man Utd, Southampton and West Brom have won fewer corners on the road than Burnley this season.
Betting tip: Under 5 first half corners @11/10
- Only three Premier League clubs have picked up more cards than Everton so far this season (17).
- Leeds collected a total of just five bookings in their four Premier League away matches this term.
- Everton amassed a bone-crunching eight cards combined in their last two Premier League home fixtures.
Betting tip: Everton +0.0 card handicap @7/5
- West Brom’s Premier League home games have seen an averaged of 11 corners awarded per 90 minutes this season.
- Sheffield United’s away matches have seen an average of 10.75 corners awarded per contest.
- Only seven Premier League clubs have won more corners on the road this season than Sheffield United.
Betting tip: Over 10.0 total corners @5/6
Best Value Single: Allan to get booked @3/1
Tough-tackling Brazilian and former Napoli star Allan has brought plenty of steel to Everton’s midfield this season, though the deep-lying destroyer has already established a reputation for crossing the line with some of his challenges.
The 29-year-old has already been booked in three of his eight Premier League appearances for the Toffees, and on Saturday, Everton will take on Marcelo Bielsa’s slick-passing, adventurous Leeds team in a fixture where Allan’s workload is expected to be high.
More FST News
Premier League festive schedule: full TV listings plus who gets the most rest?
Super 6 predictions and tips – round 16