- Estadio de Mestalla
- La Liga TV
- Click to Stream on bet365
- Valencia have scored twice in four straight home games
- Alaves have conceded 1.8 goals per away game
Valencia to ease fears
Valencia have moved eight points clear of the drop zone and they look good for another season in La Liga. They should put that beyond doubt this weekend against Alaves, where our predictions back the hosts for a win.
The hosts have won four of their last five home games. On top of that, Valencia have scored twice in four consecutive home games.
Alaves have lost nine of their 15 away games, conceding 1.8 goals per match. We see them struggling in this trip, so we’re backing over 1.5 Valencia goals alongside a 2-1 victory.
- Valencia have kept only one clean sheet in their last 11 matches
- Five of Valencia’s eight Primera Liga wins this season were by a single goal
Spotlight Insights combine the best data and editorial expertise to give you an extra angle.
*To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours