Villarreal vs Real Betis Predictions
- La Liga TV
- Click to Stream on bet365
- Villarreal have conceded in their last four home games and have kept just two clean sheets in 11 starts at la Ceramica this term.
- Betis have netted in their last eight La Liga games, scoring twice or more in five.
- Both teams have struck in five of Betis’ last seven league outings.
- Both teams have also fired in six of the last seven meetings between the teams.
End to End Action Expected at la Ceramica
Sunday’s action in La Liga concludes at Estadio de la Ceramica where we anticipate a thrilling clash between two sides who have scored and conceded plenty of goals in recent weeks.
Six of the last seven meetings between Villarreal and Betis have seen both teams hit the net and this weekend’s latest instalment should be no different, as the hosts aim to stay in the hunt for a top four finish against a Los Verdiblancos outfit that have hit at least two goals in five of their last seven league starts.
Villarreal are favourites to bag the points at a shade of odds-on, and that’s somewhat understandable considering they have lost just one of their last 19 La Liga games. Nonetheless, the Yellow Submarine have seen their last four end all square and have drawn 12 of their 22 matches overall this season, including the 1-1 between these sides at Benito Villamarin in December.
Unai Emery’s men have scored and conceded in their last four outings at la Ceramica, and have managed just two clean sheets here throughout the campaign. So all in all, both teams to score rates a safe wager in this fixture.
Two of Betis’ last three matches have been wide open with both teams registering twice or more, so alongside our main prediction we’re also forecasting a 2-2 correct score for what should be a pulsating ninety minutes in Valencia.
*To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.