- Adams Park
- Bournemouth won seven games on the spin prior to their 0-1 loss against Brentford last time out.
- However, the Cherries have conceded in their last five starts.
- Wycombe have scored in their last four matches and in seven of their last eight at Adams Park.
Cherries to concede in victory at Adams Park
Bournemouth should return to winning ways against Wycombe this weekend, but the admirable hosts can make a game of things at Adams Park.
There’s an important three points at stake here for the Cherries, who will be keen to finish fourth to avoid Brentford in the Play-Offs.
The Bees ended Bournemouth’s seven match winning sequence last time out which may have dealt the Jonathan Woodgate’s men a psychological blow, though we expect them to have too much quality for the Chairboys who are already effectively relegated with two games left to play.
Wycombe have turned in some defiant displays of late though despite their fate being clear for some time. They’ve managed to score in their last four outings and in seven of their last eight home starts, so we fancy a Bournemouth victory and both teams to score in this one, with the Cherries conceding in their last five fixtures.
There is a significant gulf in quality between these teams though and we’re forecasting that to be reflected in a 1-3 score-line this Saturday afternoon.
- Backing Bournemouth to win and both teams to score has been a winner in five of their last seven Championship games
- Bournemouth have failed to keep a clean sheet in nine of their last 11 Championship games
Spotlight Insights combine the best data and editorial expertise to give you an extra angle.