Sunday is a busy one in the Premier League, with the North London derby among the highlights. We’ve already taken a run through each of the clashes, which you can find over on our Premier League predictions page.
However, we’re looking at the cards and corners market as we try and carve out a different angle on the day’s top-flight action.
We’ve taken a look at the latest cards and corners statistics to piece together a 15/1 accumulator tip across Sunday’s four Premier League matches, which you can see below.
Best bookmaker for cards and corners betting?
All of our tips and prices are quoted with bet365. They have the best range of markets for cards and corners as well as everything from match and team markets to Asian lines and handicaps for the more experienced bettors. We recommend you sign up for a bet365 account if you want to bet on cards and corners, or you can bet on mobile using their iOS app. New customers can claim up to £100 in bet credits.
- West Ham have averaged 7.2 corners per home game this season
- The Baggies are likely to go on the attack against a Palace outfit who have seen under 43% of the ball on the road
- Palace have conceded 6.4 corners per game on the road this season
Betting tip: Over 5.5 West Brom corners @ 4/5
- Sheffield United have been booked just four times at home, only two sides have seen fewer cards
- Leicester have seen 21 yellow cards this term, the second-highest of any top-flight side
- No team has been booked as much on the road as Leicester (12)
Betting tip: Leicester +0.0 card handicap @ 7/5
- While Tottenham have conceded 29 corners in five home games, 10 of those came against Man City
- Arsenal have recorded exactly three corners in three of their last four league games
- The Gunners’ away trips have seen just 8.8 corners per game so far
- Tottenham have recorded the third-fewest number of corners in the league this season
Betting tip: Under 11 corners @ 10/11
- Liverpool have picked up the fewest cards in the league this term (8)
- The Reds have seen just three bookings at Anfield in the Premier League so far
- Wolves have been booked 10 times on the road this season, only Newcastle and Leicester have seen more bookings on their travels
- Wolves have been shown the most cards in each of their last three matches
Betting tip: Wolves +0.0 card handicap @ 20/21
Best Value Single: Ruben Neves to get booked @ 7/2
Ruben Neves has picked up three cards for Wolves this term, while he’s averaging over a foul per 90 minutes in the top-flight. The Portuguese has been booked in two of his last three games ahead of a difficult trip.
The Wolves defence will have their work cut out to keep Liverpool’s frontline quiet. Neves will likely play a key part in that, so we can see him picking up a yellow card against the champions. Given his recent record, 7/2 is a good price for the Portuguese to pick up a yellow.
More FST News: