Content Editor at Free Super Tips, Alex was born in the shadow of Old Trafford and is an avid Man Utd fan. After graduating from university he combined his love of football, writing and betting to join FST and now closely follows goings-on in all of the top European leagues.
Just days after the Europa League Round of 16 concluded we’re already looking forward to the Quarter Finals as the final eight teams jet off to Germany to play the remainder of the tournament behind closed doors at neutral venues.
The action all kicks off on Monday evening as Inter Milan face Bayer Leverkusen and Manchester United meet Copenhagen at 8pm. Under 24 hours later and we return to the screens to watch Shakhtar Donetsk clash with FC Basel and Wolves take aim at Europa League specialists Sevilla.
In preparation for this quartet of high stakes clashes, our expert tipsters have put together a tasty four-fold accumulator featuring every Europa League Quarter Final game that comes to 25/1. But wait… It gets better.
Europa League accumulator tip
- Inter Milan to win and both teams not to score vs Bayer Leverkusen
- Manchester United to win and both teams not to score vs FC Copenhagen
- Shakhtar Donetsk to win vs FC Basel
- Both teams to score in Wolves vs Sevilla
Our accumulator tip is normally 25/1, but with bet365’s soccer accumulator bonus your winnings will be boosted by 10% if it lands, making this acca almost 28/1!
Plus, if you add in more legs you can boost your potential winnings by up to 70%.
What is bet365’s soccer accumulator bonus?
Ok – here’s how bet365’s exciting offer works:
Place a pre-match accumulator of three or more selections on the standard full time result, both teams to score and results/both teams to score markets from a number of selected leagues and competitions – and if your bet is successful, bet365 will add a bonus of between 5% and 70% to your returns!
The bonus amount is dependent on your number of selections. The more legs you put in your acca, the higher the potential bonus will be! The bonus breakdown works as follow:
Below we’ve listed the leagues and competitions that bet365’s soccer accumulator bonus applies to:
- English Premier League
- English Championship
- English League 1
- English League 2
- English FA Cup (from First Round onwards)
- English EFL Cup
- Scottish Premiership
- Spanish Primera Liga
- German Bundesliga I
- Italian Serie A
- French Ligue 1
- UEFA Champions League (from Group Stage onwards)
- UEFA Europa League (from Group Stage onwards)
FST’s Europa League Quarter Final acca
Inter Milan vs Bayer Leverkusen
Inter Milan to win and both teams not to score
- Inter Milan have won each of their last four games without conceding.
- Six of Inter’s last seven games have resulted in a clean sheet for The Nerazzurri.
- Bayer Leverkusen have lost four of their last ten games in all competitions.
Manchester United vs FC Copenhagen
Manchester United to win and both teams not to score
- FC Copenhagen have failed to score a single goal in their last four meetings with English sides.
- Manchester United have kept a clean sheet in seven of their ten Europa League matches this season.
- Manchester United’s final four Premier League games away from Old Trafford saw them win to nil.
Shakhtar Donetsk vs FC Basel
Shakhtar Donetsk to win
- Shakhtar Donetsk have won eight of their ten competitive games since the resumption of football.
- Basel have failed to win eight of their 15 matches since the restart.
- Basel have played five competitive games since July 19th, whereas Shakhtar have played just one.
- Basel have scored just one goal in their last three matches in all competitions.
Wolves vs Sevilla
Both teams to score
- Wolves have conceded in seven of their last 12 Europa League matches, but have scored in all but one of them.
- Sevilla have scored in 12 of their last 14 matches in all competitions.
- Wolves have conceded in four of their last seven games in all competitions.
Terms and conditions
bet365‘s fantastic Soccer Accumulator Offer Bonus includes the top domestic leagues in Europe along with the group and knockout stages of the Champions League. You can earn a bonus of up to 70% if you place accumulators on selected competitions including the Premier League, Serie A, Primera Liga, Bundesliga 1 and French Ligue 1, Champions League and Europa League. Place a pre-match accumulator with bet365 of 3 or more selections on the standard Full Time Result, Both Teams to Score or Result/Both Teams To Score markets combining teams in any of these competitions and, if successful, the relevant bonus will be added to your returns.
The bonus will not apply where a stake has been fully Cashed Out. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, the bonus will be calculated based on the remaining active stake. Where all selections within the bet have been marked as won and this has been Cashed Out for the full return value, the bonus will apply and the maximum bonus that you can receive is £100,000 or currency equivalent. If a qualifying bet is edited using the Edit Bet feature, the bonus will be calculated based on the new stake. Where a bet has been edited to include or amend a selection for an event that is In-Play, the bonus will no longer apply.
Bets placed with Bet Credits, Double Chance bets or combination bets with bonuses such as Lucky 15’s or Lucky 31’s do not apply for this offer.
T&Cs apply. Only available to new and eligible customers.
More FST News
- 1 day ago
- Free Tips
- 2 days ago
- Bet Builders