After an arduous and extended Premier League campaign, the season reaches its climax on Sunday when the division’s combatants will go head-to-head in 10 top-flight fixtures for the last time in 2019/20.
While the destination of this year’s title has long been decided, there is still plenty to play for in terms of points and places at both ends of the table ahead of the season’s finale.
Leicester City and Manchester United will slug it out for a place in the top four, while Chelsea will need to hold off a stern challenge from Wolves to book their Champions League spot for next season.
At the opposite end of the standings, two from Watford, Bournemouth and Aston Villa will join Norwich in the Championship next year, and with so many destinies still undecided, Sunday’s action promises to be a gripping watch.
Below, our expert tipsters have put together a tasty looking six-fold accumulator featuring games from the Premier League’s final day schedule that comes in at a whopping 50/1 – but wait…..it get’s better.
Read on to find out more!
Sunday’s 50/1 accumulator tip
- Arsenal to win vs Watford
- Both teams to score in Chelsea vs Wolves
- Tottenham to win vs Crystal Palace
- Both teams to score in Leicester City vs Manchester United
- Liverpool to win and both teams to score vs Newcastle
- Southampton to win vs Sheffield United
Our accumulator tip is normally 50/1, but with bet365’s soccer accumulator bonus your winnings will be boosted by 15% if it lands! That makes this acca a massive 57.5/1!
Plus, if you add in more legs you can boost your potential winnings by up to 70%.
What is bet365’s soccer accumulator bonus?
Ok – here’s how bet365’s exciting offer works:
Place a pre-match accumulator of three or more selections on the standard full time result, both teams to score and results/both teams to score markets from a number of selected leagues and competitions – and if your bet is successful, bet365 will add a bonus of between 5% and 70% to your returns!
The bonus amount is dependent on your number of selections. The more legs you put in your acca, the higher the potential bonus will be! The bonus breakdown works as follow:
Below we’ve listed the leagues and competitions that bet365’s soccer accumulator bonus applies to:
- English Premier League
- English Championship
- English League 1
- English League 2
- English FA Cup (from First Round onwards)
- English EFL Cup
- Scottish Premiership
- Spanish Primera Liga
- German Bundesliga I
- Italian Serie A
- French Ligue 1
- UEFA Champions League (from Group Stage onwards)
- UEFA Europa League (from Group Stage onwards)
FST’s Sunday acca
With the cracking offer above available, our analysts have put together a six-fold accumulator built around eligible selections from Sunday’s Premier League fixtures that comes in at 50/1, and remember – if our acca lands, bet365 will add a 15% bonus to your winnings!
Arsenal to win
- Watford lost each of their last five Premier League away games.
- Arsenal won six and drew two of their last eight league home matches.
- Watford failed to score in four of their last five away assignments.
- Arsenal beat Watford in three of the clubs’ last four meetings.
Both teams to score
- Both teams scored in each of the teams’ last three Premier League meetings.
- Both teams found the net in three of Chelsea’s last five competitive games.
- Both teams scored in 11 of Wolves’ 18 away games this season.
- Wolves scored at least once in 14 of their last 17 away assignments.
Tottenham to win
- Crystal Palace lost each of their last seven games, conceding 17 goals along the way.
- Spurs have hit form, winning four of their last five Premier League fixtures.
- Tottenham beat Palace 4-0 in the teams’ reverse league meeting in September.
- The Eagles were beaten in five of their last seven matches at Selhurst Park.
Both teams to score
- Leicester scored at least once in 14 of their last 17 league tussles at the King Power Stadium.
- Both teams scored in three of Man Utd’s last four competitive matches.
- Man Utd scored in 10 out of the 10 fixtures they’ve played since the restart.
- Leicester kept just three clean sheets in their last 11 Premier League fixtures.
Liverpool and both teams to score
- Liverpool kept just one clean sheet in their last six league games.
- Both teams scored in 100% of Liverpool’s last four league matches.
- Liverpool won 100% of their last four meetings with Newcastle.
- Both teams found the net in each of Newcastle’s last three league contests at St. James’ Park.
Southampton to win
- Southampton beat the Blades 1-0 in the reverse fixture between the teams.
- Sheffield United won just one of their last nine Premier League away assignments.
- Southampton are unbeaten in six Premier League games.
- The Blades scored a total of just three goals in their last nine league away matches.