Attentions swing back to Premier League pursuits this weekend following some thrilling mid-week European action, and on Sunday, supporters have five potentially explosive top-flight fixtures to sink their teeth into
Outside the usual favourite match results and goals markets this weekend, there are some potentially lucrative cards and corners options to delve in to, and while they do require a bit of extra leg work to research, they often contain a lot of extra value.
Ahead of the Sunday’s Premier League fixtures, we’ve dived head first into the numbers once again to bring you the very best cards and corners betting tips and predictions this week, which we’ve combined into a tasty looking 106/1 accumulator!
Not satisfied with just cards and corners predictions? You can find the rest of our betting tips over on our Premier League predictions page.
Best bookmaker for cards and corners betting?
All of our tips and prices are quoted with bet365. They have the best range of markets for cards and corners as well as everything from match and team markets to Asian lines and handicaps for the more experienced bettors. We recommend you sign up for a bet365 account if you want to bet on cards and corners, or you can bet on mobile using their iOS app. New customers can claim up to £100 in bet credits.
- With four yellow cards, Sander Berge has been booked more often than any other Sheffield United player in the Premier League this season.
- Remarkably, 100% of Berge’s yellow cards this term were picked up in away games for the Blades.
- Berge has been cautioned once every 135 minutes on the road for Sheffield United this season.
Betting tip: Sander Berge to get booked @6/1
- Five players were booked when the Eagles and Spurs last met at Selhurst Park in July.
- 62% of the yellow cards picked up by Palace players this season were gathered in games at Selhurst Park.
- Seven players were cautioned when Tottenham and Palace last faced off in North London in September last year.
Betting tip: Over 3.5 total cards @11/10
- Only Leicester City (24) have collected more Premier League cards than Fulham (23) so far this season.
- In contrast, defending champions Liverpool (nine) have amassed fewer cards than any other team in the division.
- Only four teams have committed more fouls on average per game than Fulham (12.6) so far this term.
Betting tip: Fulham +0.0 card handicap @10/11
- Burnley won more corners than Arsenal on two of their last three trips to the Emirates Stadium.
- The aggregate corner count from Arsenal’s last three meetings with Burnley in London was 15-15.
- Only five teams have conceded more corners at home this season than Arsenal (24) in the Premier League.
Betting tip: Burnley +3.0 corner handicap @1/1
- An average of 11.6 corners have been awarded to both teams combined in Leicester City’s Premier League home games this season.
- An average of 10.4 corners have been awarded to both teams combined in Brighton’s away matches in the league this term.
- Only three clubs have won more corner at home than Leicester City (35) in the Premier League since the summer.
Betting tip: Over 10.0 total corners @5/6
Best Value Single: Bobby Decordova-Reid to get booked @ 5/1
Versatile Cottagers star Bobby Decordova-Reid has found a more regular berth at right wing back for Scott Parker’s side of late, though the 27-year-old could have an uncomfortable evening when Fulham host Premier League champions Liverpool on Sunday.
Decordova-Reid has already been cautioned three times in just seven starts for Fulham this term, and he should have his hands full when dealing with a Liverpool left flank manned by Andrew Robertson and Sadio Mane.