- Bloomfield Road
- Blackpool have won their last two league matches.
- The Tangerines have lost just one of their last 17 home starts, winning nine.
- Doncaster have won just two of their last 14 outings, losing nine.
- The visitors have lost 11 of their 22 away trips this season.
Tangerines to secure top six spot
Blackpool need just a point from this Tuesday’s fixture against Doncaster to book their Play-Off spot and we think the Tangerines will claim all three at Bloomfield Road.
Neil Critchley’s side have won their last two matches to move three points clear of seventh placed Oxford United and there’s very little to suggest that they won’t get over the line in style this week.
Blackpool were beaten 0-1 by Shrewsbury on their last start here, though that reverse ended a fabulous 16 game unbeaten run at Bloomfield Road which included nine victories.
The Tangerines should regain the winning thread on their own turf against a Doncaster side who have won just two and lost nine of their last 14 League 1 outings, while the visitors have also lost 11 of their 22 away trips this season.
Rovers have managed to score though in all but four occasions on their travels and that’s reckoned into our 3-1 correct score prediction.
- Blackpool have won ten League One games at home this season
Spotlight Insights combine the best data and editorial expertise to give you an extra angle.