This Prediction Has Expired...

Follow us on facebook and twitter to get daily tips and free bets

Select a Different Fixture

Heerenveen vs Willem II Predictions

Holland Eredivisie | Abe Lenstra Stadion | 13th December
Heerenveen badge
Heerenveen
  • D
  • D
  • W
  • L
  • W
  • W
KO 19:00
Willem II badge
Willem II
  • W
  • L
  • W
  • D
  • W
  • W

Heerenveen vs Willem II predictions for Friday night’s match in the Eredivisie. Heerenveen look to maintain their unbeaten record at home when they take on in-form Willem II in the Eredivisie on Friday night. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips.

Predictions & Tips

We use stars to rate our confidence in our tips, with 3 being most confident to 1 being the least.
Both Teams To Score @ 4/7

We use stars to rate our confidence in our tips, with 3 being most confident to 1 being the least.
Draw 1-1 @ 7/1

Reason For Heerenveen vs Willem II Predictions

  • Heerenveen are yet to lose at home but have drawn five of those eight matches.
  • Both teams are in good form and occupy positions in the top five of the Eredivisie table.
  • Willem II have picked up almost as many points on the road as they have at home.
  • The last goalless draw between these two clubs arrived back in 2007.

Both teams are in great form

Four of the last five meetings between these two clubs have seen both teams score and Heerenveen have only lost one of their last six encounters with Willem II. Heerenveen and Willem II have both only lost one of their last six matches in all competitions and have each picked up four wins during that period, so you can see why we believe Friday’s clash is going to be very closely fought.

Both teams scored in each of Heerenveen’s last five matches as well as in two of Willem II’s last four outings, with the visitors unbeaten in their last two away games which includes the shock 2-0 win over the league leaders Ajax. Heerenveen havn’t failed to score in any of their last six matches and Willem II have only failed to score in one of their last six games, stats that back up our prediction for both teams to score in Friday night’s clash.

Heerenveen are unbeaten at home this season, picking up three wins and five draws, while Willem II have won four times and drawn once on the road this season. The hosts average 1.75 points per home game and the visitors average 1.63 points per away game, showing just why we believe Friday’s match will end in a stalemate. Heerenveen score an average of 1.25 goals per home game and concede an average of 0.88 goals while Willem II score an average of 1.63 goals per away game and concede an average of 1.75 goals, and that is why we have backed a final scoreline of 1-1.

The hosts have drawn the majority of their home games this season

Both teams have scored in 75% of Heerenveen’s home games but only 25% of those matches have produced over 2.5 goals and both teams have also scored in 50% of Willem II’s away games and only 50% of their away games have produced over 2.5 goals, which only adds more weight to our predictions for Friday’s clash.

Heerenveen’s home games produced an average of 2.13 goals per game, which is below the league average of 3.25, and 75% of their home games have produced over 1.5 goals as have 88% of Willem II’s away games. Heerenveen have only kept clean sheets in 25% of their home games while Willem II have kept clean sheets in 25% of their away games, so we don’t expect either side to end the game without a goal on Friday. 50% of Heerenveen’s home games have produced exactly two goals and the same can be said about 38% of Willem II’s away games, and we have backed exactly two goals to be scored when the pair lock horns on Friday.

We’re confident that both teams will score in Friday’s match and we have predicted a final scoreline of 1-1. Both teams head into the game in excellent form and look like genuine contenders for the European places this season. With Heerenveen yet to lose at home this season and Willem II playing well on the road the obvious result on Friday is a draw and with both teams scoring goals on a regular basis, it makes sense to back a final scoreline of 1-1.

More Holland Eredivisie Fixtures

Free Bets & Offers
Sign Up To Our Email Newsletter

18+ only. begambleaware.org.

Sign Up To Our Email Newsletter

Which Weekly email(s) would you like to receive?

18+ only. begambleaware.org.

Submitted Successfully
Article by: James K
Contact: james.kelbrick@freesupertips.co.uk
Published: December 10, 2019

Our match preview predictions are fully researched and provided in good faith but no profits are guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly, you should only ever gamble with money you can afford to lose. Visit our responsible gambling guidelines for more information. 18+

Free Bets & Offers
Betting Blog
Please Gamble Responsibly