- Estadio El Alcoraz
- La Liga TV
- Click to Stream on bet365
- Real Sociedad have won two of their last three on the road and have lost just one of their last eight away trips (W3, D4).
- The fifth placed visitors are 14 places and 26 points superior to the hosts in the La Liga table.
- Huesca have lost their last three league matches.
- Sociedad were convincing 4-1 winners in October’s reverse fixture.
Sociedad too strong for strugglers Huesca
Real Sociedad were resounding 4-1 winners when these sides met in October’s reverse fixture at Anoeta and Los Txuri-Urdin can make their class tell again at El Alcoraz this Saturday.
While Sociedad dropped off the pace after topping the table earlier in the season, it’s been a successful campaign overall for Imanol Alguacil’s side, who look set to clinch fifth spot in La Liga following last month’s triumph in the rearranged 2019/20 Copa Del Rey Final.
The Basque outfit have won their last two and have lost just one of their last eight away trips (W3, D4), so odds of around evens should be snapped up for their trip to Aragon this weekend.
Sociedad are 26 points superior to second bottom Huesca in the standings and the hosts go into this on the back of three consecutive defeats.
Based on the gulf in quality between the teams, recent form and the sides’ encounter earlier this season, we can only envisage an away victory here and with Sociedad keeping seven clean sheets from 15 on their travels, we’re also forecasting a 0-2 score-line.
*To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours
- Huesca have won only three Primera Liga games at home this season
- Real Sociedad have conceded only 14 goals in 16 away matches this season
Spotlight Insights combine the best data and editorial expertise to give you an extra angle.