Born in the south east of Ireland, Simon put his life-long love of football to good use when he started a successful independent blog in 2010. That opened up an alternative route to a career in journalism, and having had work published across a number of sites and publications, Simon joined the staff at Spotlight Sports Group in 2018.
The Premier League hurtles onward again this weekend as we approach the climax of the 2020/21 campaign, and our search for the best cards and corners predictions turns to the fixtures scheduled for Saturday
We’ve combed through the stats to bring you Premier League cards and corners tips based around Saturday’s games – plus, we’ve combined our selections into one 20/1 accumulator below.
Remember – you can find detailed analysis and free betting tips for all of this weekend’s matches on our Premier League predictions page.
Best bookmaker for cards and corners betting?
All of our tips and prices are quoted with bet365. They have the best range of markets for cards and corners as well as everything from match and team markets to Asian lines and handicaps for the more experienced bettors. We recommend you sign up for a bet365 account if you want to bet on cards and corners, or you can bet on mobile using their iOS app. New customers can claim up to £100 in bet credits.
20/1 Premier League cards and corners acca
- Manchester City have beaten the -4.0 corner handicap in each of their last four encounters with Crystal Palace.
- City won 11 corners to Palaces’ 1 when the teams last met in January.
- Man City have won more corners (219) than any other Premier League team this season.
Betting tip: Manchester City -4.0 corner handicap @21/20
- Only Man City and Liverpool have won more corners at home than Brighton (114) in the Premier League this season.
- Only Liverpool, Chelsea and Man City have won more corners on the road than Leeds (90) in the league this term.
- An average of 11.58 corners have been awarded per 90 minutes in Leeds’ league matches this season – the highest figure in the entire division.
Betting tip: Over 10.0 corners @8/11
- Only Sheffield United have collected more cards than Fulham (62) in the Premier League this season.
- Only Man City and Liverpool have picked up fewer cards at home than Chelsea (20) in the Premier League in 2020/21.
- Chelsea have gathered just 1.25 cards per 90 minutes on average at Stamford Bridge this term.
Betting tip: Fulham -1.0 card handicap @15/8
- Only Sheffield United and Leicester have a higher average card per game count from their away fixtures than Aston Villa this season (1.94).
- Both Everton and Villa rank in the Premier League’s top six for average cards picked up per game overall in 2020/21.
- Three players were booked when Everton and Villa last faced off, though it should have been more as Trezeguet somehow escaped a caution despite committing four fouls.
Betting tip: Over 3.5 cards @11/10
More betting news:
- 3 hours ago
- Free Tips
- 1 day ago
- Bet Builders