Attentions turn once again to Premier League endeavours this weekend after some mid-week continental distractions, and on Saturday, supporters have four mouth-watering top-flight fixtures to look forward to.
In the early kick-off, an inconsistent Man City team travel to take on a West Ham side finding goal-scoring form, before Fulham and Crystal Palace meet at Craven Cottage shortly after.
In the first of Saturday evening’s offerings, Manchester United and Chelsea lock horns in the day’s showpiece fixture, before Liverpool close out the proceedings with a winnable looking home tussle with Sheffield United.
Outside the usual favourite match results and goals markets this weekend, there are some potentially lucrative cards and corners options to explore, while these markets do require a bit of extra leg work to research, they often contain a lot of extra value.
Ahead of the Saturday’s Premier League fixtures, we’ve delved into the numbers once again to bring you the very best cards and corners betting tips and predictions this week, which we’ve combined into a tasty looking 16/1 accumulator!
Last week, our cards and corners selection landed at 9/1 odds! Check out this week’s picks below.
Don’t forget to check out all our betting tips for this weekend’s fixtures on our Premier League predictions page.
Best bookmaker for cards and corners betting?
All of our tips and prices are quoted with bet365. They have the best range of markets for cards and corners as well as everything from match and team markets to Asian lines and handicaps for the more experienced bettors. We recommend you sign up for a bet365 account if you want to bet on cards and corners, or you can bet on mobile using their iOS app. New customers can claim up to £100 in bet credits.
- Just seven corners were awarded to both teams combined when West Ham and Man City last faced off in February.
- When the teams last played at the London Stadium, West Ham and Man City won just a single corner kick each.
- West Ham won just nine corners combined in their first two Premier League home matches this season.
Betting tip: Under 10 corners @ 1/1
- Fulham have collected more yellow cards (13) than any other Premier League team so far this season.
- Eight of their 13 cards were picked up games at Craven Cottage.
- Crystal Palace have gathered just one yellow card on the road so far this term.
Betting tip: Fulham +0.0 card handicap @ 5/6
- 19 yellow cards were dished out across the four meetings between Man Utd and Chelsea last season.
- 14 yellow cards were brandished in the two Premier League skirmishes between the clubs.
- Seven players were booked when the teams last met at Old Trafford in the Premier League.
Betting tip: Over 4.5 cards @6/5
- Liverpool have won more corners per game on average (7.8) than any other Premier League team so far this season.
- The Reds have also conceded fewer corners per game on average (1.6) than any other side in the division.
- Liverpool conceded just three corners in total in their first two league games at Anfield this season.
Betting tip: Liverpool -5.0 corner handicap @ 6/5
More FST News: