- Wanda Metropolitano
- La Liga TV
- Click to Stream on bet365
- Both teams have scored in Atletico Madrid’s last six league games, including the 1-1 draw between these sides in Valencia on Wednesday.
- Levante have netted in all but one of their last 11 La Liga games and in eight of their 11 starts on the road this season.
- Both teams have struck in three of the last four encounters between the sides.
- Los Colchoneros are unbeaten in their last 22 La Liga home games, winning 17.
Levante to Push Atleti Again
Atleti are favourites to overcome Levante this weekend despite the 1-1 draw between the sides in Wednesday’s re-arranged reverse fixture, but the value may lie in backing both teams to score, which has been the outcome in the hosts’ last six league matches.
Los Colchoneros are impossible to oppose at Wanda Metropolitano after 17 wins and five draws from their last 22 starts here, though odds of around 1/2 for this Saturday’s clash make limited appeal, considering they face a Levante outfit who played well to pinch a point from them in Valencia four days ago.
With Levante also netting in all but one of their last 11 league fixtures and in eight of their 11 outings on the road this season, both teams to score is the call at around evens.
Granotas appear likely to come off second best on this occasion, but they can cause problems for an Atleti backline that’s looked nowhere near as solid in recent weeks. Diego Simeone’s men are backed in the correct score betting though and alongside our both teams to score wager, we’re also tipping up a 2-1 score-line in favour of the league leaders.
To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.
- 23 Jun
- 23 Jun
- 23 Jun